Huddersfield Road, Mirfield
THIS HISTORIC BUILDING AND GROUNDS WOULD SUIT A VARIETY OF DIFFERENT BUYERS INCLUDING;
- FAMILY HOME
- FAMILY HOME PLUS PARENTS IN THE ANEX
- SPLIT THE PROPERTY INTO 3 FLATS*
- DEVELOP / BUILD ON THE TWO PLOTS IN THE GARDEN*
- WORK FROM HOME (MULTIPLE OFFICES/ GALERY/ WORKSHOP)
- OPEN THE ANEX AS A SHOP/ COMMERCIAL PREMISE*
AS YOU ENTER THE PROPERTY ON THE GROUND FLOOR YOU ARE GREETED BY THE FIRST OF TWO KITCHENS AND A GALERY AREA WHICH COULD BE PARTITIONED TO FORM BEDROOM 4 OR SELF CONTAINED BEDROOM 1 AND ALSO HOSTS OPEN FIRE PLACE. OFF THE HALLWAY IS A STUDY/ OFFICE AREA WHICH COULD ALSO BE USED FOR FURTHER SLEEPING ACCOMMODATION.
TO THE REAR OF THIS FLOOR IS A FURTHER OPEN PLAN GALERY AREA WHICH LEADS INTO THE GARAGE WORKSHOP AND ALSO HAS ACCESS TO INTERNAL STAIRS AND 4 PIECE, DUAL SINK MODERN BATHROOM.
THE FIRST FLOOR CAN BE ACCESSED INTERNALLY THROUGH THE STUNNING AND CHARACTERFUL STAIRS AND LANDING OR ALTERNATIVELY CAN BE ACCESSED EXTERNALLY VIA STONE STAIRS.
THIS FLOOR INCORPORATES THE STUNNING COUNTRY STYLE KITCHEN WITH ISLAND WORKTOP, RANGE COOKER AND LARGE DINING AREA.
DOUBLE DOORS LEAD INTO THE LARGE LIVING ROOM, WITH FURTHER FEATURE FIREPLACE AND AIRY FEEL.
TO THE REAR OF THIS FLOOR IS A UTILITY AREA AND SPLIT LEVEL STAIRCASE WITH STUDY BEFORE FURTHER STEPS GIVING ACCESS TO THE SECOND FLOOR WHICH AGAIN CAN ALSO BE ACCESSED EXTERNALLY.
THIS FLOOR HOSTS A FURTHER FAMILY BATHROOM WITH ROLL TOP BATH AND 3 GOOD SZED BEDROOMS. THE MASTER BEDROOM HAS MASSES OF INBUILT STORAGE, EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND DOUBLE DOORS OPENING ONTO ITS OWN STUNNING BALCONY, PERFECT FOR MORNING COFFEES OVERLOOKING HOPTON WOODS.
EXTERNALLY TO THE WEST OF THE PROPERTY IS A GOOD SIZED OUTBUILDING WHICH IS CURRENTLY USED AS A GREENHOUSE. ON THE SAME LEVEL ARE FLOWER BEDS AND STONE FOOTING AREAS WHICH PREVIOUSLY HOSTED 2 BUILDINGS WHICH THE OWNER HAS INFORMED US GIVES AUTOMATIC PLANNING RIGHTS FOR RE ERECTION.
THERE ARE FURTHER SPLIT LEVEL PATIO AREAS TO THIS SIDE OF THE PROPERTY.
TO THE EAST OF THE MAIN BUILDING, SITTING ABOVE AND SPANNING THE FULL SIZE OF THE WORKSHOP IS A FURTHER EXTERNAL AREA WHICH IS PART COVERED BY VERANDA AND HAS A WINCH HOLE. STEPS LEAD BACK DOWN TO THE WORKSHOP GARAGE AREA WHICH CAN BE USED FOR A MULTITUDE OF PURPOSES AND CAN HOST 3 CARS OR BE USED AS A TURNING AREA.
THIS STUNNING HOME IS FULL OF CHARM AND CHARACTER AND OPPORTUNITIES SUCH AS THIS ARE EXTREMELY RARE TO MARKET SO BOOK YOUR VIEWING WITH DAN PEARCE SELLS HOMES NOW
* Planning permission and commercial ventures have been indicated to us by the vendor but this information has not been verified. We urge buyers to make their own independent enquires.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Huddersfield Road, Mirfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mirfield Station1.0 miles
- Deighton Station1.8 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Since my arrival on the estate agency scene a few moons ago, I have been making changes to a somewhat dull industry.
I believe wholeheartedly that the process of buying and selling homes should be more enjoyable, more transparent and should be driven by passionate individuals who 'want' to sell your properties because they love doing what they do and not just because it's a job.
The way we work for each and every one of our valued
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dan Pearce Sells Homes Estate Agency, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.