Audley Road, Saffron Walden
- Ground floor, one bedroom retirement apartment
- Convenient for town centre
- Economy 7 heating
- Refitted kitchen
- Well-fitted bathroom
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
Centrally located in one of the most popular retirement developments in the town, a very well-presented, ground floor, one bedroom apartment offering spacious accommodation.
The property is part of a very popular retirement development, one of the most convenient for the town centre. It has a communal sitting room, visitor's accommodation, communal gardens, parking and outside charging points for mobility scooters. The apartment has a very well-fitted kitchen, an excellent shower room and a double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Saffron Walden is a fine old market town with a good range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities and is just two miles from Audley End mainline station (fast trains to Liverpool Street) and four miles from the M11 access point at Stump Cross.
Security entry phone, built-in airing cupboard / cloaks cupboard / broom cupboard. Doors to adjoining rooms.
18'7" x 10'4" (5.66m x 3.15m)
Faux fireplace with marble hearth and surround with electric fire and window to front aspect.
7'10" x 7'7" (2.4m x 2.3m)
Fitted with an excellent range of base and eye-level units providing ample worksurfaces with tiled splashbacks, built-in oven, four-ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, one-and-a-half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink.
14'8" x 9'5" (4.47m x 2.87m)
Built-in double wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, window to front aspect.
Fully tiled, comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, low-level WC, pedestal wash basin, extractor fan, electric towel rail and excellent storage cupboard.
The property has a large communal sitting room with kitchen off - ideal for family get-togethers and numerous organised events, currently restricted in the current climate. There is a communal laundry and the development is overseen by a manager.
There are communal, south facing gardens and the property has plenty of parking, plus plug-in points for mobility scooters.
For further information on the local area and services, log onto
All rooms have communication cords
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Audley Road, Saffron Walden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Audley End Station1.8 miles
- Newport (Essex) Station3.0 miles
- Great Chesterford Station3.4 miles
About the agent
The Kevin Henry name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With over thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Saffron Walden we offer; Residential Sales, Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing and Lettings which enables us to guide you through the entire process of selling your home and buying your next, obtaining the best mortgage solution and providing a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SAF101171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kevin Henry, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.