Quarrendon Farm, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP7
- Attractive, seven bedroom, period farmhouse
- Long private drive, pool house, lawns and orchard
- Ancillary accommodation including four additional farm cottages
- Extensive farmyard with modern and traditional farm buildings
- Arable farmland, pasture and woodland
- Potential to re-establish family shoot
- EPC Rating = F
Quarrendon Farm is a ring-fenced residential and agricultural farm comprising 402 acres of predominately arable farmland with established woodland in the Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. At the heart of the farm lies an attractive, period farmhouse. The farm includes an additional four dwellings together with a range of operational farm buildings including grain storage.
A private drive of well over half a mile leads from the public road, in an easterly direction through the farmland, to the centre of the farm. It provides access to the four farm dwellings; Tanrae cottage is positioned some distance to the south of the lane, Hill View immediately to the north and Nos 1 & 2 Quarrendon Farm Cottages situated north west of the farmstead. The driveway then arrives at the farmhouse and the farm buildings.
EPCs = D - F
Please download the brochure and contact us for further information.
Situated in the beautiful Chilterns countryside in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Quarrendon Farm is in a highly desirable location, between Old Amersham and Beaconsfield. The old market towns have an excellent range of services and recreational facilities as well as fast and reliable commuter rail services to London Marylebone. A wider range of amenities can be found in Marlow, Maidenhead, Henley-on-Thames and High Wycombe.
The farm is highly accessible with Junction 2 of the M40 just six miles away, providing direct motorway access to London, approximately one hour’s drive (32 miles) and Heathrow airport (18 miles).
The area is well served by a wide range of highly-regarded preparatory and public schools including Eton, Downe House, Wycombe Abbey, Wellington and Radley.
There is Polo at the prestigious Guard Polo Club at Windsor, racing at Ascot (20 miles) and golf can be found at Stoke Park, a luxury Hotel and Country Club with spa and leisure facilities and a championship golf course (10 miles). The surrounding
countryside is renowned for country pursuits with numerous opportunities for shooting, riding and walking.
Acreage: 402 Acres
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Quarrendon Farm, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Amersham Station1.5 miles
- Chalfont & Latimer Station2.1 miles
- Seer Green Station3.0 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LAR200021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Country Department. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.