Bath Road, Hare Hatch, Reading, RG10
- Impeccable Georgian house
- Set in extensive grounds extending to 35 acres providing ultimate privacy
- Excellent transport links to London
- Superbly appointed cottage on edge of the estate
- Stables, garaging, outbuildings (including pool house) and tennis court
With previously approved planning permission for expansion and additional garaging. Included with the property is a large cottage with garage which extends over 1462 square feet, which is on the edge of the estate and is available for separation, redevelopment and relocation.
The main house can be accessed from two driveways with separate entrances and electronic gates, bordered by immaculate lawns and mature trees, with further stables, outhouses, garages, pool house and tennis court on the grounds, all encased by sweeping hedgerows and countryside views. The house itself extends over 6350 square feet, arranged over two floors providing fantastic living space with a range of original features and impeccable finish. The ground floor reception rooms are centred around an impressive hallway and traditional staircase, the first floor extending to eight bedrooms and five bathrooms, and a large terrace situated to the rear of the house, Hare Hatch provides excellent space for the family and entertaining friends.
Less than 2 miles from Twyford, Wargrave and the local marina on the river Thames, Hare Hatch House is ideally located for commuters, with only a short drive to major road links for the M40 and M4, and Heathrow just 25 minutes by Car. Twyford Train Station is less than 2 miles away providing extensive car parking for several hundred cars and connections to London Paddington in just 19 minutes. When completed, the new Crossrail service will provide further direct links to Central London and Heathrow Airport.
Schooling in the area is exceptional with school buses available, and short journey times, with renowned institutions nearby such as Papplewick, Ludgrove, St George's and St Mary's Ascot as well as Eton and Wellington College. The local nursery school is about 100 meters from the Tag Lane entrance.
In accordance with the 1979 Estate Agents Act, a personal interest is declared.
Bath Road, Hare Hatch, Reading, RG10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wargrave Station1.5 miles
- Twyford Station1.7 miles
- Shiplake Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Stirling Ackroyd Estate Agents West End are your local people and property experts.
Stirling Ackroyd Estate Agents West End offers residential sales and lettings services. We've been helping people buy, sell, rent and let property for over 30 years.
At the very centre of London’s cultural heart, the West End includes the bustling centres of Covent Garden and Soho, with Bloomsbury and Kings Cross adding another layer to this vibrant and evolving neighbourhood.
Our expertise u
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CEN210048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.