Melbury Gardens, Wimbledon, SW20
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Double Aspect Reception/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 2 Studies
- Off Street Parking
- Garden and Studio
The house has been extended on the ground floor and now affords fabulous family/entertaining space comprising: a double reception room which is open plan to the dining room; a well equipped kitchen/breakfast room with sliding doors to the terrace and garden; a study and a cloakroom. On the first floor are 4 generous bedrooms and a family bath and shower room. On the second floor is the master bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bath and shower room; and a smaller 6th bedroom which could happily be used as a second study.
To the front of the house is off-street parking and to the rear is a very pretty garden, with terraces, 'easy grass' lawn and a detached studio room.
The house is adjacent to Cottenham Park and is within walking distance of Raynes Park Mainline Station (Waterloo 17 mins), local shops and some excellent schools, both State and private. Wimbledon Village and the Common are also within easy reach. Recreational facilities abound in the area with golf, tennis and fitness clubs and riding stables all within a short distance. EPC: E
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Melbury Gardens, Wimbledon, SW20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Raynes Park Station0.5 miles
- New Malden Station1.1 miles
- Wimbledon Chase Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Robert Holmes & Co was established in 1968 and, with two offices in Wimbledon Village, are “THE” independent agency specialists for this and the surrounding areas including Coombe Hill, Kingston Hill, Putney and Wandsworth.
We are broad based specializing in residential sales and lettings as well as shops and offices. Our clients include not only private individuals but also major institutions, companies, charities, trusts and schools.
We are members of and regulated by the Royal
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference COO210032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Holmes & Co, Coombe Lane. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.