Bucklands, Stock Way South, Nailsea, BS48 2BF
- Living Room with Balcony
- Double Bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Allocated Parking Space
- House Manager on-site during office hours
- Communal Lounge where social events take place
- Guest Suite for visiting family & friends
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Secure Entry System for peace-of-mind
- Lovely Communal Gardens
Summary - Bucklands was built by McCarthy and Stone in 2018 and is a Retirement Living development exclusively designed for the over 60s, this stunning development of 40 one and two bedroom retirement apartments is located on Stock Way South in Nailsea. Here you will enjoy the benefits of owning your own home, free from the worries of outside maintenance or gardening. There’s also the added support that comes from having a dedicated House Manager.
Bucklands has a stunning communal lounge which opens out onto beautiful landscaped gardens, providing the perfect space to sit back and relax. And if you have visiting friends or relatives who would like to stay the night, instead of the hassle of making up a spare bed you can book them into the development’s guest suite, which has en-suite facilities.
Other features within the apartments include, double glazing to all windows, walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom, dimplex wall heaters, Oak veneered doors, video door entry system and 24 hour emergency call system.
Entrance Hallway - Spacious Entrance Hall with double doors opening to the walk-in storage/airing cupboard. Illuminated light switches, apartment security door entry system and intercom. Emergency pull cord.
Living Room With Balcony - Spacious Living Room with a walk-out balcony overlooking the lovely communal gardens. Illuminated light switch TV and BT points. Fitted carpets, raised electric power sockets.
Kitchen - Fitted with a range of high quality appliances, including a waist-height oven, ceramic hob and integrated fridge/freezer. Stainless steel cooker hood and splashback . Stainless steel sink with lever mixer tap.
Double Bedroom - Double bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe, housing shelving and hanging rails. Raised power points. TV and BT points.
Shower Room - Fitted with modern suite comprising of; level access shower, low level WC, vanity unit with wash basin and mirror above. Electric ladder style heater and extractor fan. Slip-resistant flooring. Illuminated light switch.
Service Charge (Breakdown) - • Cleaning of communal windows
• Water rates for communal areas and apartments
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24 hour emergency call system
• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
• Buildings insurance
The Service charge does not cover external costs such as your Council Tax, electricity or TV. To find out more about service charges please contact your Property Consultant or House Manager.
Lease Information - Lease Length: 999 years from 2018
Ground Rent: £425pa
BrochuresBucklands, Stock Way South, Nailsea, BS48 2BFEAC Link
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Bucklands, Stock Way South, Nailsea, BS48 2BF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nailsea & Backwell Station0.9 miles
- Yatton Station4.1 miles
- Shirehampton Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Let our experience enhance your experience of later life. We’ve been building outstanding apartments in prime locations for 40 years to suit all lifestyles and stages of retirement.
All our properties are designed to make living easier and are built to high standards – just two of the reasons we’ve been awarded the 5-star rating for customer satisfaction in an independent survey by the Home Builders Federation every year since the awards began. We are the only housebuilder of any size o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30539143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy & Stone Resales, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.