Southgate Road, London, N1
- Close to public transport
- Close to Local Bars and Shops
Situated in De Beauvoir at the end of Southgate Road close to Canonbury Mainline Station as well as the shops bars and restaurants in the vibrant Upper Street easy access to the City and Central London.
The property is also sold with the benefit of a concierge service, use of gym, and lift.
Virtual tour available
Lease approximately 979 years unexpired
Southgate Road, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.3 miles
- Dalston Junction Station0.4 miles
- Canonbury Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Alwyne is a thriving independent Sales & Lettings Company based in the heart of Highbury & Islington. We are situated on St Paul's Road, a 3-minute walk from Highbury & Islington tube station.
We believe that our success is due to our professionalism coupled with our one-to-one service that we offer all our customers.
We offer the most competitive rates without compromising on standards or service.
Our experience and knowledge of the area ensures maximum profitability and ef
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alwyne Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.