Station Road, Thames Ditton
- Detached Edwardian property
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Living room & dining room
- Separate family room
- Abundant off street parking
- Beautiful mature garden
- Period features throughout
- Prime central village position
- Near good Schools and Train links
BrochuresStation Road, Thames Ditton
Station Road, Thames Ditton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thames Ditton Station0.1 miles
- Hampton Court Station0.9 miles
- Esher Station1.0 miles
About the agent
HJC was established in 1999 with the aim to provide an unrivalled commitment to customer care; consequently we are achieving more customer satisfaction than any other agent in the local area.
Our valuers have extensive local knowledge and strong awareness of market trends. Our in-house training ensures that all members of the HJC team possess excellent communication skills, professional negotiation skills and a thorough understanding of the property transfer process. We set high profess
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30539751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HJC, Thames Ditton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.