Millicent Road, London, E10
- Victorian End of Terrace
- Beautiful Decor Throughout
- Open Plan Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room
- Lovely Bathroom with Roll Top Bath
- Close to Hackney Marshes and Clapton
- Moments from Jubilee Park
- Perfect for Loft and Rear Extensions STPP
- Ten Minute Walk to Lea Bridge Road Overground Station
- 60 ft South West Facing Garden
This is a beautiful end-of-terrace period property situated on a quiet residential street in Leyton.
This pretty Victorian house is ideal for young families as it is in the catchment for Riverley and Willowbrook Primary Schools which are both rated 'Outstanding' by Ofstead. The extensive green spaces of Leyton Jubilee Park are a short stroll away. There are useful bus links at the end of the road and Lea Bridge Road Overground Station is a 10 minute walk; linking you directly to the city. Trendy Chatsworth Road in Clapton and the Lea River are also nearby, offering opportunities for weekend activities.
This extremely bright and spacious property has an impressive through sitting room / dining room with open access to the kitchen, making it ideal for family living. This is an impressive ground floor living space with stylish decor, a cosy sitting room with wood burning stove and there is lots of natural light from the bay windows and double doors leading on to the garden. The kitchen is fully fitted and practical, with lots of storage and a large range cooker.
To the upstairs of the property there are two bright and airy double bedrooms with high ceilings, built in storage and a bay window in the main bedroom. There is also a single room, ideal as a nursery or home office. The family sized bathroom is luxurious and has a roll top bath and a walk in shower with antique gold fittings.
The garden is South-West facing and offers two decked areas with seating, perfect for summer evenings, there is also a large lawn and a shed.
This property has the potential for a kitchen extension and a loft extension STPP. The immediate area is currently benefitting from some major redevelopment including the Council's East Valley plan which is set to improve the area over the next couple of years.
OUT AND ABOUT
Chatsworth Road - A short walk across Hackney marshes, Chatsworth Road has an abundance of cafes, pubs, restaurants and a fantastic Sunday market.
Leyton Jubilee Park - Great facilities for sports and recreation and a natural meadow during the summer. Grab a coffee from the cafe or an ice lolly on a hot summers day.
Hare and Hounds - lovely pub with great burgers, live music, comedy and an all weather beer garden.
Turning Earth E10 - Artist led space running ceramics courses and studios for ceramicists.
Walthamstow Market - Europe's largest street market. The place to pick up a bargain!
Walthamstow Wetlands Nature Reserve - Area of protected wetlands, great for a walk and to visit the Engine House cafe.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Millicent Road, London, E10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lea Bridge0.5 miles
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.8 miles
- St. James Street Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Experienced East London Agent offering a friendly and professional service in Sales, Lettings and Property Management.
Having seen first hand that selling or letting a property can be a stressful time for sellers and landlords I endeavour to offer a personalised, one on one service. I manage the transaction from start to finish, to ensure the client feels supported and confident throughout the process.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference millicentrd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linus Jackson, East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.