Chaddesden Park Road, Chaddesden
- SUPERBLY APPOINTED AND EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
- EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
- COMTEMPORARY LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- EPC RATING C
- FOUR GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- STYLISH AND SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED LIVING KITCHEN/DINER/FAMILY ROOM
- TWO WET/SHOWER ROOMS AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY ROOM/GYM
- UTILITY ROOM, AMPLE PARKING AND GARAGE
- REAR GARDEN AND BAR/ENTERTAINING ROOM
The property briefly comprises:- reception hallway with feature tiled flooring, attractive bay fronted lounge with fitted shutters, exposed floor boards and feature fireplace. Superbly appointed, extended and spacious living/dining/refitted kitchen with a comprehensive range of integrated appliances, feature island and bi-folding doors to the rear garden, contemporary shower room, utility room and good size gym/family room.
To the first floor are three bedrooms (two double) and family bathroom. To the second floor is a spacious master bedroom and modern wet room. Outside, a tarmacadam frontage provides ample off road parking together with a good size attached garage. There is enclosed rear garden with feature bar/entertainment room to the head of the garden.
Chaddesden Park Road is particularly well situated for Chaddesden and its range of of amenities including shops, schools and transport links together with easy access for Derby City Centre and major road links. As previously mentioned, an early viewing is essential to be appreciated.
Bay Fronted Lounge
13' 5'' x 12' 1'' (4.09m x 3.68m)
Superbly appointed, extended and Spacious Living/Dining Kitchen
22' 1'' x 19' 8'' (6.73m x 5.99m)
9' 7'' x 5' 3'' (2.92m x 1.60m)
Stylish Shower Room
9' 7'' x 4' 9'' (2.92m x 1.45m)
18' 8'' x 9' 6'' (5.69m x 2.89m)
First Floor Landing
Double Bedroom Two
11' 2'' x 10' 9'' (3.40m x 3.27m)
Double Bedroom Three
12' 0'' x 10' 6'' (3.65m x 3.20m)
8' 1'' x 7' 2'' (2.46m x 2.18m)
Refitted Family Bathroom
7' 7'' x 7' 4'' (2.31m x 2.23m)
14' 1'' x 12' 3'' (4.29m x 3.73m) (18'7" maximum measurement)
6' 6'' x 5' 2'' (1.98m x 1.57m)
The property is set back from Chaddesden Park Road and offers ample off road parking. The driveway provides access to a:-
GARAGE 17'3" x 8'8" with double doors, light and power.
There is pedestrian access to the side elevation which leads to an enclosed rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn and having a full width paved patio.
28' 8'' x 14' 5'' (8.73m x 4.39m)
With light, power and fitted bar.
There is also potential for a WC.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Chaddesden Park Road, Chaddesden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Derby Station1.2 miles
- Spondon Station1.8 miles
- Peartree Station2.4 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10725187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.