Kingswood, Frodsham, Cheshire WA6
- Maintained to a high standard
- Close proximity to all local amenities
- Prime Residential area
Kingswood is a quiet, rural location and is positioned only a short drive away from the market town of Frodsham and its many amenities, as well as Kingsley, Kelsall and Tarporley. There is also easy access to Chester, Liverpool, Manchester and North Wales by train from Frodsham or via the M53 and M56 motorways. Liverpool and Manchester airports are both 30 minutes away.
Apartment 52 is arguably one of the best positioned apartments in the original Edwardian ‘stately-home style’ building. Being located on the ground floor, to the eastern wing, the two bedroomed apartment benefits from no direct car parking to the immediate front of the accommodation. It further benefits from a southerly view overlooking Delamere Forest through its 180-degree, floor to ceiling bay window providing for a very sunny, open aspect in the splendid lounge and the adjoining well fitted kitchen with built in appliances
Available to the market for the first time since the original conversion over twelve years ago, number 52 must be viewed to truly appreciate it’s unique, quiet position and spacious proportions.
We strongly recommend early inspection to fully appreciate this propertyMy Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Kingswood, Frodsham, Cheshire WA6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mouldsworth Station1.8 miles
- Delamere Station2.5 miles
- Frodsham Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Successfully sell or rent your home with My Online Estate Agent. Operating nationwide we operate in a very similar way to your local high street estate agent but with one major difference, we charge a low fixed fee rather than commission.
For Sales we will assist with property valuations, and then visit your property to take photographs, create floorplans, prepare EPCs and agree your property description with you. We then advertise your property to house- hunter searches through all the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0006969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.