Burlington Road, New Malden, London, KT3
- Home Office
- Ample Storage
- London Help to Buy Scheme
- 614 Sq.Ft Approx
- BOSCH Appliances
- 10 Year Warranty
- Toughened Double Glazing
- Convenient London Waterloo/A3
- EPC - B Predicted
Sovereign House is a truly spectacular development of seven high quality luxury apartments. A collection of one, two and three bedrooms are available. Bright and spacious, the interiors of each unit feature elegant bathrooms with polished chrome fittings, sleek glossy open plan kitchens and luxury engineered flooring throughout.
* 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
* 1 Home Office
* 614 sq.ft / 57 m2 approx.
* BOSCH Appliances
* Contemporary designed kitchen with fitted wall and base units
* Sleek resin surfaces
* Integrated BOSCH appliances, including touch screen hob and extractor
* Further upgrade options available - speak to the sales team for further information
* Glass shower screen
* LED bathroom mirror
* Back to wall WC pan with concealed cistern and dual flush
* Polished chrome heated towel rail
* Luxury ceramic tiling
New Malden forms part of the Royal borough of Kingston Upon Thames and benefits from being closeby to beautiful surroundings such as Richmond Park, Bushy Park and a short drive to the River Thames. The development itself is within close proximity to New Malden train station, providing convenient access to London Waterloo within approx. 24minutes. New Malden high street offers a range of local shops, restaurants and excellent coffee shops with a vibrant community feel.
10 Year Warranty
Available to purchase through the London Help to Buy Scheme
Taking reservations now! Call or email to register your interest
The information provided within these particulars are for general information purposes only and do not form part of any offer or contract. CGI images are a guide only. All measurements are approximations.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Burlington Road, New Malden, London, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.4 miles
- Motspur Park Station0.6 miles
- Malden Manor Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Harrison Jacks is where exceptional marketing meets exceptional performance
Harrison Jacks was founded after identifying a gap in the market for an estate agent who curates stunning and bespoke property marketing campaigns and utilises modern technology to create powerful results, whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
An agent that gets you results
We are an agency that is proud to go the extra mile for our clients. Once you become part of the Harriso
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Flat6Sovereign. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrison Jacks, Kingston Upon Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.