Parkstone, Poole, BH14 9AL
- Beautifully presented and modernised Victorian home
- 4 bedroom house blending charm and character
- Double open plan reception room sat at the front of the property
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with doors leading to the garden
- South facing private rear garden
- Luxury en-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom and wc
- Refurbished throughout and presented in a 'show home' condition
- No forward chain
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Call Hearnes on to arrange a viewing
• An immaculately presented 4 bedroom Victorian mid terrace home conveniently located for local shops.
• Stunning fully fitted kitchen with feature exposed brickwork, blending the character of the home with a luxury kitchen in pale grey shaker style units with white Corian style worktops over to include a gas hob, double oven, extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, space and plumbing for a washing machine. The white work tops extend to form a fitted dining table with feature overhead lighting as well as fitted spot lights.
• Open plan entrance hall leading to a spacious lounge/dining room which offers 2 distinct areas to include a cosy lounge with log burner and bay window to the front, and dining area to the rear.
• Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and luxury en-suite shower room
• Elegant family bathroom in a Victorian style suite with roll top bath on chrome claw feet, separate shower, and wash hand basin. Beautifully tiled floor in Victorian style black/white tiles. There is also a separate wc on the first floor.
• Refurbished throughout to include a lovely dark wood ‘Amtico’ flooring continuing throughout the ground floor, newly fitted carpet on the first floor, double glazed windows throughout and gas central heating. The home has been beautifully and tastefully decorated throughout and is presented in a ‘show home’ condition. It has also been rewired, replumbed and fitted with a Combination boiler 3 years ago.
• Lovely southerly facing patio garden which can be approached via a service road behind. Some of the residents have used this area for parking.
• No forward chain
Conveniently located within half a mile to the shops at Ashley Road and Penn Hill, 3 miles to both Poole and Bournemouth Town Centre, and a few hundred yards to the retail park at Branksome and within half a mile of Branksome Train Station. Ashley Cross offering a variety of bars, restaurants and a lovely green area is within 1.5 miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C EPC RATE: E
Parkstone, Poole, BH14 9AL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station0.2 miles
- Parkstone Station1.1 miles
- Poole Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Hearnes Estate Agents was set up in 1996 by Lyndon Le Boutillier and Lynda Hearne. Lyndon had been working in Estate Agency since 1982 and Lynda had been working in a customer service industry. They decided to open their own office in Bournemouth Town Centre after researching the local market. As committed Christians they believe their clients deserve a standard of service which was both ethical and effective. "We always endeavour to understand
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 139549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.