Eddison Street, Farsley, Pudsey
- Two bedroom stone terrace
- Superb newly fitted kitchen
- Well presented throughout
- Two double bedrooms
- Permit parking on street
- Close to central Farsley
- Commuter links nearby
- Ideal first time buy!
Comprising in brief, to the ground floor; entrance vestibule, living room with fabulous open fire set in impressive surround and high ceiling with moulded cornicing and contemporary kitchen with a range of grey shaker style units, electric oven, gas hob, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and access down to the cellar.
To the first floor is a generous master bedroom and bathroom with white suite incorporating P-shape bath with shower over and to the second floor is a further double bedroom with dormer window. Externally, the property has a small gravel area to the front and residents permit parking is available on street.
The ‘village’ of Farsley offers a range of amenities that centre around the bustling Farsley Town Street. Additional shopping facilities are found at the nearby Owlcotes Shopping Centre which provides both Asda and Marks & Spencer superstores. For those who commute or require transport links, New Pudsey Railway Station is located adjacent to the Owlcotes Shopping Centre and provides a direct route to both Leeds and Bradford City Centres, the Leeds Outer Ring Road offers access to other areas of the city.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Eddison Street, Farsley, Pudsey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Pudsey Station0.4 miles
- Bramley Station1.5 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD210273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.