London Road, Welwyn, Hertfordshire, AL6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Please quote reference #PRT
- Stunning home with beautiful decor with allocated parking for 2 cars
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms (w.c to the ground floor, family bathroom on the first floor & ensuite shower to the master bedroom)
- Lounge with bi-fold doors onto the garden
- Separate kitchen / diner
- Allocated parking for 2 cars (in private residents area)
- Less than 0.5 miles to Welwyn Village
- In the catchment for Welwyn St Mary's Primary School
- Available from 30 April
This is a beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom end of terrace home with allocated parking to the rear for 2 cars and is ideal for easy access to Welwyn village. Unfurnished & available from 30th April 2021.
Please quote reference #PRT.
On the ground floor, you have a spacious entrance hallway (with w/c under the stairs), the kitchen is on the right with integrated appliances and space for a 4/6 person dining table, the lounge is at the back with elegant bi-fold doors onto the garden. Designed with low maintenance in mind it is easy to look after.
To the first floor, there is a spacious double bedroom to the rear, the family bathroom which has recently be entirely replaced with an elegant white suite and brick tile, bedroom 3 is to the front which is a good sized single (ideal home office or children's room).
On the top floor, there is the master bedroom with ensuite shower.
There is allocated parking for 2 cars to the rear in the private road.
Welwyn is a picture perfect village and one that is sought after. A high street with popular shops, pubs and restaurants. Along with falling within the catchment of many good school including Welwyn St Mary's Primary School which is rated as 'outstanding'.
Council tax. Band E, £2333.30
Please quote reference #PRT
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
London Road, Welwyn, Hertfordshire, AL6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Welwyn North Station1.0 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station1.7 miles
- Knebworth Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Arthur Grace Residential, Powered by Keller Williams, Chalfont St Peter
Grove Lane Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross, SL9 9JU
We are a boutique property agency located in our beautiful village of Chalfont St. Peter with a focus on helping families in the area.
Our refreshing approach is with an emphasis on marketing your home using professional imagery and videography, a clear strategy and most importantly communication. We pride ourselves on providing a personal property experience that exceeds expectations and by treating you like family.
It's no secret that property can make for a bumpy ride, but at A
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRT210018_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arthur Grace Residential, Powered by Keller Williams, Chalfont St Peter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.