Antony Road, Torpoint
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Spacious Three Double Bedroom Family Home
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Family Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Courtyard Garden
- Long Term Let
- Available Unfurnished May 2021
- EPC Rating D
A SPACIOUS THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM MID TERRACED FAMILY HOME - situated in a convenient location in the heart of Torpoint. The property comprises on the ground floor of; a lounge with an archway into a dining room, a kitchen/breakfast room, utility area and a family bathroom with a separate shower. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms. The property benefits from gas central heating. Externally there is an enclosed courtyard garden. Available unfurnished mid-May. Apologies the property is not suitable for smokers. Please visit website for fees EPC Rating D.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Antony Road, Torpoint
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dockyard Station1.2 miles
- Keyham Station1.4 miles
- Devonport Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Bringing a wealth of experience from her 25 years in the industry Claire Burt has worked across the County and into parts of Plymouth. Claire and her team believe in high levels of customer service and a friendly approach to lettings and property management. They would like to offer all Tenants and Landlords an efficient and cost effective service.
Advertising on both Rightmove and Zoopla, and in local publications Landlords can be assured that their property is being exposed to a wide
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100913000765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ideal Homes, Torpoint. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.