Dartford Road, March
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ensuite, Family Bathroom And WC
- Off Road Parking
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
- 20ft Conservatory
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
This spacious three bedroom detached family home is situated just a short walk from March town centre. This property has two reception rooms plus 20ft conservatory, ensuite and family bathroom and off road parking.
Lounge 3.76m x 3.78m (12' 4" x 12' 5")
UPVC Window to front, radiator, TV point, laminate floor, stairs to first floor
Dining Room 3.73m x 3.17m (12' 3" x 10' 5'')
UPVC Window to front, radiator, TV point, laminate floor
Kitchen 3.38m x 2.59m (11' 1" x 8' 6")
Fitted kitchen, door to conservatory, fitted with a range of wall and base units, single sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above, undercounter fridge, tiled splash backs
UPVC window to side, washing machine and dryer
Conservatory 6.10m x 2.62m (20' x 8' 7")
Brick base UPVC construction, UPVC windows to rear and side, patio doors to garden
Panelled bath with shower above, radiator. pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level WC, part tiled walls
UPVC window to rear, radiator
Low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator
Bedroom One 3.35m x 2.59m (11' x 8' 6")
UPVC window to side, radiator
En Suite 2.62m x 2.29m (8' 7" x 7' 6")
UPVC window to side, low level WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath, part tiled walls, radiator
Bedroom Two 2.90m x 2.95m plus recess (9' 6" x 9' 8" plus recess)
UPVC window to front, radiator, laminate floor
Bedroom Three 3.76m x 3.17m (12' 4" x 10' 5")
UPVC window to front and rear, radiator, laminate floor
Block paved driveway with double gates leading to the side of the property
Paved patio area, gravelled area and lawn, double gates to the front giving rear vehicular access
The property will be having new carpets laid, new front door and new front windows - this will be completed before completion takes place
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Dartford Road, March
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.7 miles
- Manea Station5.5 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , MARCH
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire proces
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC204560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.