Dixon Avenue, Newton-Le-Willows
- FREEHOLD!! ALARMED!!
- 10 MINUTE WALK TO NEWTON HIGH STREET
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
- 20 MINUTE WALK TO TRAIN STATION
- SHORT DRIVE TO A580 EAST LANCS ROAD AND M6 MOTORWAY NETWORK
- CLOSE TO OFSTED RATED GOOD SCHOOLS
- USEFUL BRICK OUTBUILDING
Front - Small low maintenance garden providing off road parking.
Hallway - Carpet. Radiator.
Lounge - 4.72m x 4.17m (15'06" x 13'08") - Upvc double glazed bay window to front elevation. Radiator. Carpet. Under stairs storage housing gas and electric meters. Inset ceiling lights.
Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.21m x 3.43m (17'01" x 11'03") - Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Dark grey base and wall units. Tile floor. Glitter effect work tops. Two Upvc double glazed windows to side elevation. Cupboard housing combi boiler. Electric hob. Electric oven. Extractor hob. Radiator.
Cloakroom - Low level w.c. Tile floor. Wash hand basin.
Stairs/Landing - Upvc double glazed window to side elevation. Carpet. Loft access
Bedroom 1 - 3.99m x 3.45m (13'01" x 11'04") - Upvc double glazed window to front elevation. Carpet. Mirrored fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Access to shower room.
Shower Room - Upvc double glazed window to front elevation. Tile floor. Fully tiled shower cubicle with rain shower. Chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 - 3.33m x 3.18m (10'11" x 10'05") - Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Carpet. Radiator.
Bathroom - 2.31m x 1.85m (7'07" x 6'01") - Upvc double glazed frosted window to rear elevation. Bath with overhead rain shower. Low level w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tile floor. Inset ceiling lights. Chrome heated towel rail.
Rear Garden - Large rear garden enclosed with panel fencing. Laid to lawn. Outside tap. Brick outhouse. Car port with paved area and storage.
BrochuresBrochureDixon Avenue, Newton-Le-Willows
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Dixon Avenue, Newton-Le-Willows
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earlestown Station0.8 miles
- Newton-le-Willows Station0.9 miles
- Garswood Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Hobsons is a family run business. Kathleen and Eileen each have around 40 years’ experience of working with the general public and have won awards for the service they provide. Please read some of the genuine reviews on our website. www.hobsonsestateagents.com
At Hobsons the client always comes first but we are very aware of the importance of the purchaser too. We have an excellent reputation and very complimentary reviews and a No tie in period, No sale no fee policy
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30543280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hobsons Estate Agents, Newton-Le-Willows. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.