West Street, Coggeshall, CO6 1NT
- 3 double bedrooms + 1 single bedroom
- Off street parking for two vehicles
- Fitted kitchen with Silestone worktop / upstands and integrated Bosch appliances
- Separate living room and dining room
- Direct access to rear garden from living room and kitchen/family room
- Sanitaryware by Saneux UK in white with chrome fittings
- TV & USB charging points to living room, kitchen/dining room and bedrooms
- Karndean flooring to ground floor, carpets to stairs/landing and bedrooms
- Turfed rear garden with patio and external water tap
- Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms 1 and 2
A detached 4 bed house offering 1230sq.ft living space and a high level of specification throughout. Features living room with direct access to rear garden, separate dining room, kitchen/family room with direct access onto rear garden, 3 double and 1 single bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and off street parking for 2 vehicles. Ready for occupation this Summer
Living Room - 16'8" x 10'4" / 5085mm x 3147mm
Kitchen/Family Room - 15'2" x 15' / 4635mm x 4565mm
Dining Room - 10'7" x 9'9" / 3230mm x 2970mm
Bedroom 1 - 15'2" x 8'11" / 4635mm x 2711mm
Bedroom 2 - 13'6" x 8'7" / 4111mm x 2611mm
Bedroom 3 - 10'6" x 8'11" / 3195mm x 2728mm
Bedroom 4 - 7'5" x 6'10" / 2255mm x 2094mm
Coggeshall was already an established little market town even before the Romans arrived. Now it offers the perfect opportunity to put down roots in a charming, historic location, away from the hustle and bustle of big town life, yet within easy reach of Colchester and London.
Coggeshall prides itself on being one of the oldest towns in Essex. The locals like to describe it as a village and it has a true rural feel. The new community of houses at Coggeshall West fits neatly in with the surrounding architecture.
Living at Coggeshall you'll be within a few minutes' walk of pubs that trace their ancestry back to the middle ages, past timbered buildings that lean forward into the street, groaning with history. You can stroll by the little river that runs through the town, or head out for a country walk amidst the surrounding farmland. Then, at the end of the day, you can return to your own beautiful home offering all the style, technology and benefits of contemporary living.
Essex's most historic village has very modern transport links with the journey time from nearby Kelvedon Station to Chelmsford in 17 minutes and London is only 53 minutes away. By road, the A120 offers swift access to Colchester and Braintree, the A12 provides a direct link right to the centre of London and out to the coast of East Anglia. The M11 offers you a quick route to the M25 and the national motorway network.
That's what Coggeshall West is all about. Whether you are looking to get onto the housing ladder, start a family or find a tranquil place to retire, this is exactly the home you've been looking for.
Living here you will be within easy distance of all that Coggeshall has to offer. Village life may be different from the urban buzz, but this is a town that offers everything you need. There's a local Co-op for everyday shopping and two historic pubs to choose from.
Coggeshall has a Doctors surgery and school, with a choice of further primary and secondary schools (all with Good Ofsted reports) in the surrounding area.
Even the local football club has a longer tradition than most. Coggeshall Town Football Club was founded in 1878 and today runs teams for all ages from adult to reception class children. The town also has a community swimming pool.
Essex's most historic village has very modern transport links. From nearby Kelvedon Station, the journey into Colchester takes 13 minutes, Chelmsford 17 minutes and London Liverpool Street is only 53 minutes away. There are regular bus services to Colchester, Braintree and other nearby towns and villages.
By road, the A120 offers swift access to Colchester and Braintree, with the A12 providing a direct link right to the centre of London and out to the coast of East Anglia. The M11 offers you a quick route to the M25 and the national motorway network. Stansted is the nearest airport, less than half an hour by car.
- Three, four and five bedroom homes
- semi rural location surrounded by countryside
- Good range of schools nearby for all ages
- Close proximity to various amenities
West Street, Coggeshall, CO6 1NT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kelvedon Station2.4 miles
- White Notley Station3.9 miles
- Cressing Station4.2 miles
About the development
- A new community of 48 houses located in a historic Essex market town
- High level of interior specification as standard
- Separate living and dining rooms
- 4 bed, 2 bath detached house with off-street parking
- Ready for occupation
- Show Homes available for viewing by appointment
Higgins Homes was formed in 1965, and is part of Higgins Group PLC, a privately owned company.
The company is a residential house builder specialising in the construction of quality new build homes and conversions, ranging from starter apartments through to bespoke detached houses. It is renowned for its sensitive approach to new homes projects, incorporating consistency and synergy to all elements of the construction process, from initial planning through to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Langford-4bed. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Higgins Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.