Daytona Quay, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN23
- Ground Floor Apartment
- South Harbour Location
- Lounge/Diner With Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- En Suite
- Under Ground Parking
Tenure: Leasehold, 102 years remaining
Ginger & Sanders are delighted to offer this GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT in the ever-popular South Harbour of Eastbourne. Close to the sea, shops, and bus routes. The property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms master having en suite and family bathroom. The property further benefits from a private terrace area, balcony and secure under ground parking. The property is being sold CHAIN FREE. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
From the main front door, storage cupboard, wall mounted entry phone, airing cupboard and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge/Diner 4.72m (15' 6") x 4.78m (15' 8")
Double glazed windows to the side & rear aspect, double glazed door giving access to the private terrace area and two wall mounted radiators.
Kitchen 3.53m (11' 7") x 1.99m (6' 6")
Double glazed window to the side aspect, wall & base units with work tops over, sink & drainer with one and a half bowl, electric oven with gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated washing machine, dish washer, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted boiler, part tiled walls and inset spotlights.
Bedroom One 3.07m (10' 1") x 4.84m (15' 11")
Double glazed sliding door giving access to the balcony, built in double wardrobe and wall mounted radiator.
Low level w/c, wash hand basin, shower cubical, shaver point, extractor fan, part tiled walls, inset spotlights and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 2.40m (7' 10") x 3.59m (11' 9")
Double glazed window to the side aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Low level w/c, wash hand basin, panel bath with shower attachment, shaver point, extractor fan, part tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Paved area leading to a shingle area.
Secure under ground parking for one car with lift giving access to the ground floor.
The vendor has advised the following information.
Lease 102 years
Service Charge £645.25 half year
Ground Rent £62.50 half year
Daytona Quay, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pevensey & Westham Station1.6 miles
- Pevensey Bay Station1.9 miles
- Hampden Park Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Ginger and Sanders Property Rentals Ltd - "passionate about property"
Ginger and Sanders is a local independent agency specialising in sales and lettings and offer over 60 years combined property experience with a good understanding of our clients' needs. Our professional and loyal team will offer the highest level of customer service with an honest approach.
- Members of ARLA - For a peace of mind
- Members of TPO - The Property Ombudsman
- Members of DPS - Te
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference daytonaquay1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ginger & Sanders, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.