Woodfall Drive, Crayford, Kent, DA1
- Two Bedrooms
- 14'7 Living Room
- Allocated Parking Space
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Purchase
- Close to Popular Schools
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Rear Garden: Approx. 30'. Decked area. Astro turf. Shed. Rear access.
One allocated parking space.
Bexley Borough Council Tax Band C.
The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Entrance door. Tiled floor
14' 7" x 11' 0" (4.45m x 3.35m)
Double glazed window to front. Wood flooring. Radiator. Stairs to first floor.
11' 1" x 7' 8" (3.38m x 2.34m)
Double glazed window to rear. Laminate flooring. Part tiled walls. Range of wall & base units incorporating a sink with complimentary work surfaces. Integrated gas hob & electric oven. Space for dishwasher.
11' 7" x 6' 2" (3.53m x 1.88m)
Double glazed windows & door. Laminate flooring. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for utilities.
11' 3" x 7' 10" (3.43m x 2.4m)
Double glazed window to front. Carpet. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Storage cupboard.
7' 10" x 5' 11" (2.4m x 1.8m)
Double glazed window to rear. Carpet. Radiator with decorative cover.
10' 2" x 4' 9" (3.1m x 1.45m)
Frosted double glazed window to rear. Tiled walls & floor. Radiator. Low level WC. Vanity wash hand basin. Panelled bath with shower over. Airing cupboard.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Woodfall Drive, Crayford, Kent, DA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crayford Station0.5 miles
- Slade Green Station1.0 miles
- Barnehurst Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Robinson Jackson is one of the South East's largest estate agents - based on the number of properties sold over the last 25 years. For expert advice from friendly staff who genuinely want to help you move, contact us 7 days a week.
You can now book viewings and valuations 24/7 via Rightmove or our website.
Advice from friendly people
We understand that what you really need today is advice - from a friendly person who genuinely wants to help you move. So,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR210175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.