Regent Place Harrogate HG1 4QP
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- THREE BEDROOMS
- POPULAR AREA WITH NEARBY AMENITIES
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- REAR YARD
- RARE GARAGE SPACE
- ON STREET PARKING AT THE FRONT & REAR
A spacious & well presented 3 bedroom mid terrace house on this quiet and popular residential street, located just off The Avenue with less than a 5 minute walk into Starbeck and access to various amenities including the Train Station and Morrisons, the property benefits from a separate dining room, spacious rooms dimensions boarded out single garage for storage and an enclosed yard. Ideal for a professional couple or family. The property comprises: entrance hall, lounge ( 15'2" x 15'9") with feature fireplace & bay window, dining room ( 13'9" x 15'2") with under stairs storage cupboard and feature fireplace, spacious kitchen (15'8" x 7'7") leading through to boarded out garage space and rear yard, kitchen includes cooker, gas hob, dishwasher & washing machine, stairs to first floor landing and bedroom 1 (12'4" x 12'7") with built in wardrobes & dressing area, bedroom 2 (13'8" x 9'1") bedroom 3 (6'9" x 10'7") house bathroom with shower over bath, gas central heating & double glazing throughout, enclosed rear yard, on street parking.
NO PETS OR SMOKERS
DEPOSIT: £975 Energy Efficiency Rating : D
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Regent Place Harrogate HG1 4QP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Starbeck Station0.2 miles
- Knaresborough Station1.3 miles
- Harrogate Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Since we first opened our doors in 1997, we have helped more than 50,000 people move home across Yorkshire.
In fact, in the short time it takes you to read this sentence, it's likely that one of our team will be supporting someone, somewhere in Yorkshire, to make that move - as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Our team of over 250 staff, and the family of 22 branches, share the same mission:
Whether you're letting, buyi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 270461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.