Elite House, London, E14 7PT
- 1st Floor Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Private Balcony
- Fully Applianced Kitchen
- Open Plan Living Area
- Canal Views
- 24 Hour Concierge
- CCTV Security
- Walking Distance to Westferry & Limehouse DLR
- Communal roof gardens
Hunters Tower Bridge are delighted to market this 619 sqft 1st-floor, two-bedroom apartment in Elite House, E14.
This property situated next to the Limehouse Cut canal, features an open-plan living room with access to a private balcony.
The apartment benefits from a fully applianced kitchen, complete with ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and a washer dryer. Natural light fills the open-plan living area through its large floor to ceiling windows, leading to a good size balcony.
Both double bedrooms feature built-in wardrobe with drawers.
The main bathroom boasts a three-piece suite with a contemporary design.
All residents will have access to communal roof gardens. In addition, concierge service is available. Elite House benefits from a peaceful location on St Anne's Street near the wealth of amenities found on the nearby Commercial Road or in Canary Wharf. Limehouse is an excellent location that gives easy access to the shops, restaurants and bars.
Limehouse Basin, St Katherines Dock, Regents Canal and Canary Wharf's various waterways close by, this location offers multiple canal and riverside walking routes.
Lease information :
- 986 years remaining
- Service charge £3,165.00
- Ground rent £350.00
Westferry = 0.3 miles
Limehouse = 0.4 miles
Westferry = 0.28 miles
Limehouse = 0.43 miles
West India Quay = 0.58 miles
Poplar = 0.64 miles
Stepney Greencoat Church of England Primary School = 0.1 miles
Cyril Jackson Primary School = 0.2miles
Sir William Burrough Primary School = 0.2 miles
Kitchen / Reception
6.96m x 4.97m
2.23m x 1.18m
Entrance via reception
4.04m x 3m
3.63m x 3.23m
BrochuresNEW A4 Landscape Brochure 6 Pic - version 1
Elite House, London, E14 7PT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westferry Station0.2 miles
- Limehouse Station0.4 miles
- West India Quay Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL99368940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Tower Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.