Fonmon Road, Rhoose, Vale of Glamorgan, CF62 3DZ
- A detached bungalow in very good order
- Enjoying a westerly aspect, overlooking farmland and, to the far distance, the Bristol Channel
- Living room, dining room, kitchen and conservatory
- Three double bedrooms, one en-suite. Also adapted shower room
- Large garden to the front; driveway parking; garage
- Enclosed garden to the rear enjoying a westerly aspect
- Potential to extend into attic space (subject to appropriate consents / regulations)
- EPC rating: TBC
SITUATION Rhoose is situated along the southern coastal fringe of the Vale of Glamorgan and has convenient access to the B4265 / A4226 "coast road" which provides access to the nearby towns of Llantwit Major (some 7 miles) and Barry (4 miles approximately) together with the City of Cardiff (some 12 miles) and the M4 motorway junctions for commuting further afield. The village offers good local amenities including a general stores, post office, bakers, butchers, pharamacy, Doctors and Dentists surgeries and a primary school. There are also a few hostelries in the locality including the Fontygary Inn, The Highwayman at Fonmon and The Blue Anchor, East Aberthaw.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A detached, three bedroom bungalow set on a generous plot.
* The bungalow enjoys a westerly aspect and looks over fields and farmlands and, to the far distance, the Bristol Channel.
* Entrance hallway with exposed woodblock flooring which extends through into the lounge and also the dining room.
* Family lounge with broad picture window to the front elevation; double doors lead from here into dining room.
* The dining room links the kitchen to the lounge and has the conservatory beyond.
* Conservatory to the rear of the property looking over the rear garden and enjoying a westerly aspect; double doors open to a patio area with garden beyond.
* Fitted kitchen including a good range of units with space remaining for a dining table.
* Bedroom one is a double bedroom with window to the front elevation and has its own en-suite shower room.
* Bedroom two is a good double bedroom with broad window overlooking rear garden.
* Bedroom three is accessible from dining room and with window overlooking rear garden.
* An adapted shower room has a walk-in shower area.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Entry from Fonmon Road through gated entrance onto long driveway with ample parking.
* Front garden is screened from the road by fencing and hedging.
* Driveway runs past the lawned garden and leads to the garage.
* Garage is accessed via an up and over door.
* To the rear of the property is a garden space running the width of the plot and beyond which is a paddock.
* Rear garden enjoys a westerly aspect looking over fields and, to the far distance, the Bristol Channel is visible.
* Garden itself mainly laid to lawn and is screened from neighbouring properties by hedging.
* Paved patio area accessible directly from kitchen and from conservatory.
* Paths to two sides run from the front to the rear of the property.
NB Sale of the property is subject to Grant of Probate
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connected to the property. Gas fired combi central heating.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.
Brochures(2018) 6-Page Bro...
Fonmon Road, Rhoose, Vale of Glamorgan, CF62 3DZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rhoose Station0.7 miles
- Barry Station3.5 miles
- Barry Island Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Established in 1857, Watts & Morgan is one of the Oldest Firms of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Valuers and Estate Agents in South Wales.
With a vast amount of local knowledge we can offer extensive services on virtually every aspect of property related matters within the Residential, Commercial and Agricultural Property Markets.
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or bid for your dream property our friendly, professional staff will be pleased to help.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100565027651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watts & Morgan, Cowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.