Park Road, Bristol
- New Worcester boiler installed in July 2021
- Gas C/H
- EPC - C
- Communal gardens
- Close to local village and shops
- Top floor
- Allocated parking
- Far reaching views
- Modern apartment
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
A top floor apartment in the very popular and conveniently located Webb Court development with far reaching views.
The apartments were built in 2011. The apartment presents stylish accommodation consisting entrance hall, separate kitchen, living area, two bedrooms and bathroom. New Worcester boiler with 10-year guarantee installed in July 2021.
Externally there are attractive communal areas including a communal garden at the front and rear of the apartments. There is an allocated parking space, bike storage and secure entry system.
The location offers convenience for the nearby village which is located just 150 metres away. Here you will find a wide range of shops, cafes and bus stops leading into the City Centre and Cribbs Causeway. Other close transport links are Shirehampton Train Station and Portway Park & Ride
Service charge: £984.33 per annum
Ground Rent: £300 per annum
We have been informed that the lease length remaining is approx 114 years. This information has been provided by the vendor and has not been verified by a solicitor.
Park Road, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shirehampton Station0.4 miles
- Sea Mills Station1.1 miles
- Avonmouth Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the South West. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 232130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.