The Wren, Meadow Walk, Heathfield, Oxfordshire
- Help to Buy available
- 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms homes
- Ready to occupy now
- Interior-designed Show Home
- Fully ceramic-tiled bathrooms
- High specification kitchens
- Off-road parking spaces
- Good road and rail access
- Q-Policy 10 Year New Homes Warranty
- ADT security alarms with key-holder function
*READY & WAITING - WATCH THE VIDEO*
Welcome to Meadow Walk, located between the villages of Islip and Bletchingdon, offering countryside tranquillity, with city life just a stone's throw away.
The development consists of eight converted Cotswold stone buildings, skilfully recreated to retain important features of the original design. Internal finishes are set to an impeccable standard, carefully balancing traditional style with contemporary fixtures and fittings.
The properties include two, three and four bedroom specifications, with each home representing an individual interior design approach, which is executed to the highest standards.
Surrounded by the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside the development provides a delightful setting for country pursuits, as well as walking, riding and cycling along the River Cherwell and the Oxfordshire Way. The Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with its renowned idyllic villages, is just a short drive away.
Oxford offers the usual modern-city shopping options, as well as cafés, restaurants and pubs, with near amenities to be found in Islip and Bletchingdon. The local area has quality educational facilities from pre-school upward and excellent also connections to mainline rail-services, including to London Marylebone from Islip village.
The Wren - A three bedroom end of terrace converted barn with beautiful original features.
The ground floor has been thoughtfully designed ensuring that the contemporary finish blends with the original building and includes high-specification kitchen cabinets, AEG electrical appliances, glass-ceramic hob with extractor over, washer-dryer and a boiling hot-water tap. It also benefits from a cloakroom and W.C., whilst the upper-floor comprises three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, west facing enclosed rear-garden with paved terrace and lawn, as well as off-road reserved parking.
Help to Buy available.
The Wren, Meadow Walk, Heathfield, Oxfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Islip Station1.7 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station3.5 miles
- Tackley Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Breckon & Breckon is an independent firm of Estate Agents established in 1947 and now operating from a network of six offices in the county of Oxfordshire. We are property professionals with many years of experience in the local market. Whilst we are constantly recommended by many firms of solicitors, high street banks and other institutions, we are very proud of the fact that the majority of our new business comes from the personal recommendations of past clients.
As a privately owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SUM200101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckon & Breckon New Homes, Summertown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.