Wellesley Road, Eastbourne
- FIVE BEDROOM HMO
- ONE ROOM WITH KITCHENETTE AND EN-SUITE
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- TWO BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- PRODUCING £32,240
Double glazed front door to:
Lower ground floor
Radiator, stairs rising to hall floor.
Room One 14 4 x 12 3
Radiator, double glazed bay window to front.
Kitchen/breakfast room 12 8 x 10 8
Fitted in a range of eye and base level units and drawers, worksurfaces with inset 1 1/2 bowl sink and single drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, built in oven and hob, fridge/freezer, second fridge, built-in breakfast bar, display cabinets, recess lighting, double glazed window and door leading to rear garden.
Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, leading into:
Ground floor shower room
Suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, low-level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed door to:
Entrance Porch, further door to:
Radiator, stairs rising to first floor.
In a white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, radiator, double glaze window.
Room Two 15 x 12 4
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator
Room Three 13 x 9 4
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Second floor landing
Double glazed window to rear, access to loft space.
Room Four 13 x 9 4
Double glazed window to rear, built-in double wardrobe, vanity wash basin with cupboards below, radiator.
Room Five 15 x 12 8
Double glazed window to front, radiator, kitchen area with units and inset stainless steel sink space for fridge door to
Suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, vanity wash basin with cupboards below, low-level WC, tiled walls.
BrochuresBrochureWellesley Road, Eastbourne
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Wellesley Road, Eastbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.3 miles
- Hampden Park Station1.6 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station3.5 miles
About the agent
It is a name that you can trust with the sale of your home. Our team of dedicated property professionals will see to every aspect of your move.
We also know that the key to successfully selling your property requires creative marketing and practical negotiation. We ensure that we stay updated in all our technologies so we can offer you the best services possible and ensure your pro
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30379384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunt Frame, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.