Corbett Road, London, E17
- EXCELLENT CUL DE SAC LOCATION CLOSE TO WOOD STREET FACILITIES
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTIONS
- AMPLE POTENTIAL TO EXTEND AND IMPROVE (STP)
- MODERNISATION REQUIRED THROUGHOUT
- RESIDENT'S PARKING PERMIT AVAILABLE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
The property has been owned by the same family for a number of years and it offers excellent potential to improve and extend, subject to usual planning consents.
To the ground floor there are two reception rooms, part fitted kitchen and rear lean to which will likely require removal/replacement.
To the first floor there are three generous bedrooms, family bathroom/wc and access to a good size loft space.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and also offers great potential for outbuildings/office etc (STP)
The property is one of a pair of vacant adjacent properties currently available for sale. Please call us for further details!
EPC AND FLOORPLAN AWAITED
Corbett Road, London, E17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wood Street Station0.3 miles
- Walthamstow Central Station0.9 miles
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station1.1 miles
About the agent
A family run business offering clients a wealth of experience and personal service, Clarke Residential was established in 2015 by Jacqui Clarke, a Member of NAEA. We deal with all aspects of sales, lettings and property management across East London, Essex and Hertfordshire and are currently based in Chingford. We are open Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm and can be contacted on 0208 529 9989/01992 666177 or 07956 513238.
Visit us at clarkeres.co.uk or via the Rightmove website.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7587658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Residential, Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.