Scott Avenue, London, SW15
- FREEHOLD HOUSE
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- THREE BATHROOMS
- LARGE RECEPTION ROOM
- SEPARATE KITCHEN
- PRIVATE GARDEN AND TWO BALCONIES
- OFF-STREET PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- RESIDENTS GYM AND LIBRARY
- 1,828 SQ. FT.
- CHAIN FREE
Based over three floors, this fantastic home offers well-proportioned accommodation to include a spacious living/dining room with double glazed doors opening out onto the very private mature garden. On the upper floors four generous double bedrooms are serviced by three bathrooms, two of which are ensuite. In addition to the garden, two balconies can be found off the front bedrooms. Further benefits include off-street parking for two cars as well as use of the residents gym, library and extensive communal grounds. Sold with no onward chain.
Scott Avenue is located within the very highly regarded Sir Giles Gilbert Scott development. Both East Putney and Southfields tube stations (District Line) are within 3/4 of a mile providing access by tube (District Line) into the City and Central London, while the A3 trunk road links London with the M25.
Sir Giles Gilbert Scott is most famous for his design of the iconic red telephone box as well as other landmark buildings such as the Tate Modern and Battersea Power Station.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Scott Avenue, London, SW15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Putney Station0.4 miles
- Southfields Station0.5 miles
- Putney Station0.6 miles
About the agent
As an established Estate Agent in Southfields, we pride ourselves on offering honest, practical and reliable advice to our clients. Selling and letting everything from large family homes and multi-million pound developments to period flats and purpose built apartments. Although supported by a strong network of 90 Winkworth offices, as your local agent, we know your area well.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU210101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Southfields. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.