Coopers Lane, London, E10
- Lovely Victorian Terrace
- Four Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented
- Lots of Storage Throughout
- Two Bathrooms
- Moments from Leyton Midland Overground Station
- Pretty 25 ft South Facing Garden
- Five Minutes Walk to Francis Road
- Brooks Farm and Jack Cornwell Park
- 1122 sq ft (104.2 sq m)
This is a lovely four bedroom Victorian Terraced property in a quiet residential street close to Leyton Midland Overground Station.
The property is conveniently located close to plenty of amenities. For families, it sits in the catchment for Willowbrook School, rated outstanding by Ofsted and is close to Brooks Farm and Jack Cornwell Park. For commuters, Leyton Midland Overground Station is moments away and connects to the Victoria Underground line in one stop. There are great cafes and shops close-by on the High Road and the buzz of Francis Road is a short walk away. Other open spaces - Abbotts Park, Jubilee Park, Brewster Road Park all within easy walking distance.
This property has a generous through sitting / dining room with original wooden floorboards, an original fireplace and alcove storage. The dining room has immediate access to the kitchen, a generous window to the garden and a bespoke storage bench. The separate kitchen has plenty of preparation space with lots of storage and an integrated fridge-freezer. A door leads onto a delightful 25 ft low maintenance South-facing garden with flagstones and planters.
Upstairs on the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family sized bathroom with a bath and shower. Two further bedrooms can be found on the second floor. The main bedroom is beautifully designed, with large skylight windows that let in lots of natural light. There is also plenty of built in storage and a second bathroom with a shower and metro tiles.
There is the potential for a side return extension STPP
OUT AND ABOUT
Bread and Oregano - Great Greek cafe with relaxed atmosphere and delicious Gyros.
Brooks Farm and Jack Cornwell Park - A park and a farm less than 30 seconds away! Great for the kids.
Francis Road - Tons of independent shops, studios, restaurants and cafes. Good vibes.
Host - Mixed use space for hire; workshops, events and photography studio.
Perky Blenders - Premium coffee roasters and a space to chat and meet friends.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Coopers Lane, London, E10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.1 miles
- Leytonstone Station0.8 miles
- Leytonstone High Road Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Experienced East London Agent offering a friendly and professional service in Sales, Lettings and Property Management.
Having seen first hand that selling or letting a property can be a stressful time for sellers and landlords I endeavour to offer a personalised, one on one service. I manage the transaction from start to finish, to ensure the client feels supported and confident throughout the process.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 50cooperslane. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linus Jackson, East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.