West Town Centre
- FOUR BEDROOM MANSION APARTMENT WITH LIFT
- MANY CHARACTER FEATURES
- LOCATED BETWEEN TOWN CENTRE AND SEAFRONT
- TWO SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- COMMUNAL CENTRAL HEATING
- NO CHAIN
Communal Front Door
With security entry phone.
Communal Entrance Hall
Lift to third (top) floor. Front door to:
Radiator with period style cover. Security entry phone. Built-in cloaks/storage cupboard. Walk-in storage cupboard. Built-in linen cupboard. Stained glass window to rear.
15' 2" x 14' 7" (4.62m x 4.44m). Feature original "art-deco" style fireplace. Television point. Wall lights. Original radiator. Two double glazed windows to front.
15' 2" x 13' (4.62m x 3.96m). Feature original "art-deco" style fireplace. Original radiator. Two double glazed windows to front.
13' x 12' (3.96m x 3.66m). Recently re-fitted in a range of eye and base level units and drawers with worksurfaces over. Inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and single drainer with mixer tap. Tiled splashbacks. Space for cooker with extractor hood above. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for separate fridge and freezer. Original radiator. Two double glazed windows to rear and door to rear fire escapes.
15' x 12' 9" (4.57m x 3.89m). Original radiator. Built-in wardrobe. Two double glazed windows to front.
15' 4" x 11' 10" (4.67m x 3.61m). Built-in wardrobe. Original radiator. Two double glazed windows to rear providing views towards The Downs.
15' 5" x 8' (4.70m x 2.44m). Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
10' 4" (max) x 10' 2" (3.15m (max) x 3.10m). Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
In a modern white suite comprising "P" shaped bath with shower unit above, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards below and low level WC. Heated towel rail. Double glazed window to rear.
Low level WC. Vanity wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Window to side.
Share of Freehold.
Approx. £2,500 per ½ year, including heating, hot water, water & sewage rates and insurance (tbc).
BrochuresBrochureWest Town Centre
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
West Town Centre
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.3 miles
- Hampden Park Station1.9 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station3.9 miles
About the agent
It is a name that you can trust with the sale of your home. Our team of dedicated property professionals will see to every aspect of your move.
We also know that the key to successfully selling your property requires creative marketing and practical negotiation. We ensure that we stay updated in all our technologies so we can offer you the best services possible and ensure your pro
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30548376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunt Frame, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.