Waterhall Road, Cardiff
- A beautiful gardeners garden with a peaceful and sunny aspect
- Two reception rooms downstairs with an open L-Shaped kitchen
- A popular location of Fairwater with access to the M4 and local transport links
- Views across the garden from the lounge area
- Loft room for a home office
- Three good sized bedrooms with ample storage space
- Within walking distance of the local schools and Fairwater Green shopping area
- New double glazed windows
Sunny aspect rear garden with a secret garden feel, the garden itself is a must see with mature trees and flowers in the spring. With two large reception rooms, three bedrooms and loft room the property has plenty of storage space and is ideal for a growing family! Call now to view!
The property comprises of an entrance hallway with understairs storage area and doors to both reception areas and kitchen. Both the lounge and dining room have views across the rear garden and the kitchen to the front is L-shaped with a small outhouse to the rear. Upstairs to the first floor are the three bedrooms, two are double bedrooms and the third is a single bedroom. The loft access is via the second bedroom and is currently being used as a home office with velux windows to the front and rear of the property. At the front of the property is a garden with small shrubs and flowers with a pathway to the front door. Outside to the rear is a laid patio for a seating area and a lawn area with shrubs, flowers and trees. Pathway to bottom of the garden where the shed is located. Call now to view
Enter via wooden door into the hallway, doors to the lounge, diner and kitchen. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 3" x 13' ( 4.04m x 3.96m )
Upvc sliding doors onto the rear garden with laminate flooring, feature fireplace with wooden surround and wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 13' x 9' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.97m )
Fitted carpet with upvc window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 16' 6" x 14' 10" ( 5.03m x 4.52m )
L-shaped kitchen with a range of wooden wall and base units and tiled splash-back. Integrated stainless sink with drainer and space for further appliances. Tiled flooring, two upvc windows to front and door to outhouse. Radiator.
Outhouse 5' 7" x 5' 3" ( 1.70m x 1.60m )
Upvc door to rear garden with tiled flooring.
Carpet flooring to stairs and landing area with upvc window to front. Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.25m )
Upvc window to rear garden, carpet flooring and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Fitted double wardrobe with carpet flooring, radiator and upvc window to rear. Stairs to loft room
Low level wc, wash hand pedestal, fitted bath with shower over, wall mounted radiator, upvc window to front and tiled floor.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.51m x 2.46m )
Upvc window to front, storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator and carpet flooring.
Pathway to door with mature shrubs and trees.
Enclosed garden with a sunny and private aspect. There is a pathway leading to the bottom of the garden which is surrounded by trees and flower boarders, pond, lawn and patio area with a pergola for a table and chairs
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Waterhall Road, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Danescourt Station0.5 miles
- Fairwater Station0.6 miles
- Waun-gron Park Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference VPK302485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Victoria Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.