39 Middlewood, Kings Lynn, PE30
- Three bedroom terraced house
- Investment opportunity
- Currently tenanted producing £8,340 pa
- Guide price: £110,000 - £130,000
- For sale by livestream auction
- Unless previously sold or withdrawn prior
- 11:00am, Wednesday 5th May 2021
SOLD AT AUCTION FOR £130,000
NEXT AUCTION WEDNESDAY 16TH JUNE
A three bedroom terraced house currently tenanted producing £8,340 pa
An ideal investment opportunity to purchase this well presented three bedroom terraced house close to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. The property is let on an assured shorthold tenancy producing £695 pcm ( £8,340 pa) and benefits from double glazing, electric heating and enclosed garden to rear.
The property is located on the Fairstead Estate with a local bus route to the main Kings Lynn town centre providing a range of shopping facilities and mainline railway station to Cambridge and London Kings Cross.
Entrance hall, living room, kitchen/ dining room, utility room
Landing, three bedrooms, bathroom
Front garden, enclosed rear garden.
EPC Rating: D
Administration Charge: £1,140.00
Disbursements: Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion
39 Middlewood, Kings Lynn, PE30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Auction House East Anglia are firmly established as East Anglia's no.1 property auctioneers (based on lots sold) and we sell over 80% of lot entries in our local auctions. We hold regular auctions in Norfolk and Suffolk and Cambridgeshire and have offices in Norwich, Kings Lynn, Peterborough and Ipswich.Trusted Brand
Auction House East Anglia is part of the Auctio
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ah_eastanglia_1444708_36298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, East Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call East Anglia on 01603 950107.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.