Sydney Road, Eastbourne
- ENTRANCE LOBBY
- LIVING ROOM OPENING TO DINING ROOM
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- COURTYARD GARDENS TO REAR
- EAST OF TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- CHAIN FREE
The Accommodation - Comprises:
Front Door - To:
Entrance - Which opens to:
Living Room - 6.22m x 3.00m (20'5 x 9'10 ) - With UPVC windows to front, two radiators, t.v point.
Dining Room - With upvc double glazed doors to rear providing access to southerly rear garden.
Kitchen - 4.88m 1.55m (16' 5'1) - With a range of matching eye and base level units, complimentary rolled edge modern worktop surfaces with single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, slot in for gas cooker with four burner gas hob, part tiled walls, radiator.
Utility Room - With a wall mounted Baxi gas boiler for the provision of central heating and domestic hot water, plumbing and space for washing machine and fridge freezer, UPVC window to side.
Stairs from living room to first floor landing.
Bedroom 1 - 4.42m max x 2.97m (14'6 max x 9'9) - (14'6 max into chimney breast recess)
With two UPVC windows to front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.00m x 2.74m (9'10 x 9') - With UPVC window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom - 2.13m x 1.52m (7' x 5') - White suite comprising pannelled bath with chrome mixers, shower attachment over, pedestal hand wash basin with chrome fitments, low level w.c, UPVC obscure window to rear.
Courtyard Gardens To Rear - With a southerly aspect with close board fencing to side.
Council Tax Band: - Council Tax Band - B Eastbourne Borough Council £1643.54 until 31st March 2022.
For Clarification: - We wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide. We have not carried out a detailed survey nor tested the services, appliances & specific fittings. Room sizes cannot be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
Viewing Arrangements: - All appointments are to be made through TAYLOR ENGLEY.
BrochuresBrochureSydney Road, Eastbourne
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Sydney Road, Eastbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.6 miles
- Hampden Park Station1.5 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Highly respected quality independent Estate Agents specialising in Eastbourne, Hailsham and the villages of East Sussex including the Cuckmere Valley and the surrounding Downland areas.
Established for over 40 years, we offer expert advice in all aspects of the valuation and sale and letting of residential property. Our highly experienced and friendly team will enjoy being of service to you, and they work at all times with your best interests at heart.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30548586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Engley, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.