Park View, New Malden, KT3
- Detached Family Home
- Desirable 'Park View' location
- Four Bedrooms
- Front Aspect Sitting Room
- Rear Aspect Dining Room
- Modern fitted Kitchen
- Home Office / Annex
- Off Street Parking
- Private Rear Garden
- Virtual Tour Available
Situated in Park View, the property is well located to allow easy access to New Malden High Street with it's wide range of shops, restaurants and coffee houses, including Waitrose, Pizza Express and Costa Coffee.
Furthermore, the property is well situated for a number of well regarded schools.
Internal accommodation comprises an entrance lobby and hallway with cloakroom/W.C leading through to a front aspect dining / family room with feature bay window, and separate rear facing sitting room with views and access over the rear garden. Also facing to the rear is a modern fitted kitchen with access to the utility room.
To the other side of the house is a flexible room that would make an ideal fourth bedroom, home office, or play room, and current benefits from a walk-in shower. We believe that with a little bit more work, this would make an ideal granny annex.
To the first floor are three generous bedrooms, and the main family bathroom/W.C.
On the top floor is a generous loft for storage, with skylights.
Externally, to the front is off street parking, whilst to the rear is a private rear garden leading to a garage / home office / gym / annex with separate shower / cloakroom/W.C.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Park View, New Malden, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.3 miles
- Motspur Park Station0.6 miles
- Raynes Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Ivy Gate, London - Sales & Lettings
Unit 8, Kingsmill Business Park, Chapel Mill Road, Kingston Upon Thames KT1 3GZ
With offices in Central and South West London, we pride ourselves on honesty, transparency and innovation and offer a unique, bespoke and personal approach to selling or letting your home.
Our concept is simple; to provide all of our customers with their own experienced Client Relationship Manager to guide them through every stage of the process, from marketing to moving. They will operate a limited portfolio of properties to ensure they can be there for you, whenever you need them.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10817813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ivy Gate, London - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.