Holme Drive, Warley, Halifax
- **Offers over £170,000**
- Two Bedrooms
- Off road parking for two cars
- South facing rear garden
- Offered with No chain
This beautifully presented, mid-terrace home in the picturesque village of Warley briefly comprises of two bedrooms, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, family bathroom, off-road parking for two cars and a fabulous south facing rear garden.
William H brown are delighted to present to the market this beautifully presented mid-terraced property in the gorgeous little village of Warley; high on the hill overlooking Sowerby. The property is located down a quiet cul-de-sac and has nice views down the valley. Ideally suited for small families and first time buyers this beautiful home is offered with no chain.
Lounge 12' 2" x 11' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.58m )
Lovely spacious living area. Double glazed window to the front with a gas fireplace and a central heating radiator. The flooring is wood laminate and there is a ceiling light.
Conservatory 11' x 9' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.97m )
Double glazed windows - mid level and above to front and side aspect. There is a double glazed door leading to the garden, wall lights and wood laminate flooring. Perfect for relaxing and dining.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 6' 7" ( 4.62m x 2.01m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Complimentary wood effect work surfaces. Gas oven and gas hob. Plumbing for a washing machine and a dish washer. There is a built in pantry and under stair storage. A radiator, laminate flooring and ceiling spotlights complete the room.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.28m )
This double bedroom has a double glazed window overlooking the front of the property. Built in wardrobes, radiator, wall lights and is carpeted.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' ( 2.92m x 2.74m )
This room also has a double glazed window to the front aspect. It is carpeted with a radiator and a ceiling light
The bathroom suite consists of a bath with mixer tap and overhead shower, w/c and wash hand basin. There is laminate flooring, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
Space for off road parking to the front of the property and an enclosed rear garden with a lawn and mature shrubbery surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Holme Drive, Warley, Halifax
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sowerby Bridge Station0.9 miles
- Halifax Station2.5 miles
- Mytholmroyd Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Sowerby Bridge William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Sowerby Bridge
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB106676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.