Hamilton Road, Ealing, W5
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Impressive Detached Family House
- Period Charm & Character
- Five Receptions
- Seven Bedrooms
- Cinema & Games Room
- Off-Street Parking
- Large Private Garden
- Available Mid-June
Situated on a popular residential road, this stunning detached house is offered in immaculate condition and is an ideal family home. Placed over four floors, the property boasts an abundance of living space and unique period features throughout. Entering through the receiving hallway, the ground floor presents three spacious reception rooms, a superb open plan kitchen fully equipped with integrated appliances and modern furnishings, leading through to a conservatory and an additional reception/ dining room with bi-folding doors, providing direct access to the large, beautifully manicured rear private garden. The first-floor features four expansive double bedrooms, each with en-suites, with the master bedroom including a spa walk-in wardrobe and extravagant en-suite with walk in rainfall shower and jacuzzi bathtub. There are a further three double bedrooms offered and an additional contemporary bathroom with a sauna feature. The property further benefits from a fantastic cinema room, an impressive games room/gymnasium and off street parking for several cars. Offered to the market furnished/unfurnished and is available mid-June 2021.
Hamilton Road is placed in the popular area of Ealing, due to its residential yet central location. Providing great access to both Ealing Common (Piccadilly Line) and Ealing Broadway tube stations (Central, District, National Rail and future Crossrail) and Ealing Broadway's shopping centre which offers a variety of shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars. The beautiful and leafy green open spaces of Ealing Common and Walpole Park are also close by.
BrochuresHamilton Road, Ealing, W5
Hamilton Road, Ealing, W5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ealing Broadway Station0.3 miles
- North Ealing Station0.4 miles
- Ealing Common Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.The biggest strength of
Helliwell & Co.
is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients. Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by our highly motivated and trained professionals.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30549453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Helliwell & Co, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.