Granville Road, Eastbourne
- Third floor purpose built apartment
- Situated in the sought after Meads Area
- Secure entry phone system, lift and stairs
- Spacious living room / dining room
- With triple aspect views to the front, side and rear
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Modern fitted shower room
- Allocated parking space and communal gardens
- Internal viewing highly recommended. No onward chain.
Convenient location for access to Eastbourne seafront, town centre and other local amenities. Internal viewing is highly recommended by sole agents. No onward chain.
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 6.10m x 3.58m (20'00 x 11'09) -
Kitchen - 9'01 x 6'05 (29'6"'3'3" x 19'8"'16'4") -
Bedroom - 3.91m x 3.78m (12'10 x 12'05) -
Shower Room - 2.29m x 1.83m (7'06 x 6'00) -
Council Tax Band - B -
Lease Information - At the current price of £195,000, we have been advised by the current owner that they will have a new lease of 90 years. This lease term can be increased even further at additional costs and can be negotiated if interested in the property. The agent has not had sight of confirmation documents and therefore the buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
BrochuresBrochureGranville Road, Eastbourne
Granville Road, Eastbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.6 miles
- Hampden Park Station2.2 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Oakfield Estate Agents is an independent company, and property has been our speciality since 1996.
Our wealth of experience brings with it a guarantee of in-depth local knowledge as well as an astute understanding of the housing market, and the benefits of property as an investment.
Oakfield is driving the market forward in residential lettings, property sales and block management, with branches throughout the South East of England and Kent.
Our customer base is primarily ce
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30549460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakfield, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.