West Street, Kings Cliffe, Peterborough
- Gorgeous detached character property
- Ample off road parking
- Wrap around garden
- Large cellar with great potential
- Light and airy living room with wood burner
- Spacious kitchen diner with a wealth of units
- Beautiful characteristics throughout
- Fibre broadband to the property
- EPC rating - Grade II Listed
The property is arranged over two floors, entering via the entrance hall with flagstone flooring and stairs leading to the first floor. From the entrance hall is the spacious living room, hosting an abundance of natural light, two built-in storage cupboards and a feature wood burner. On the other side of the entrance hall is a separate hallway, which has access to the large kitchen/diner with an array of units, tiled flooring and a separate utility room with downstairs cloakroom. Access from the Utility room leads to the large cellar, which has great opportunity to be converted into a further reception space (subject to planning). To the first floor, the landing connects three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family sized three-piece bathroom. The Master Bedroom also benefits from a built in wardrobe and a feature fireplace.
Outside to the front an inset footpath leads to the front door, accompanied by lawn with mature shrubbery on both sides. To the side of the property is a gravelled driveway offering off-road parking for at least two vehicles, a patio seating area and a further lawn space. Viewings are highly recommended.
Entrance Hall - 6.05m x 1.91m (19'10 x 6'3) -
Rear Hall - 2.29m x 1.73m (7'6 x 5'8) -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 4.39m x 4.09m (14'5 x 13'5) -
Living Room - 4.47m x 4.42m (14'8 x 14'6) -
Utility Room - 2.69m x 2.24m (8'10 x 7'4) -
Cloakroom - 1.45m x 0.66m (4'9 x 2'2) -
Cellar - 7.01m narrowing to 3.12m x 6.35m narrowing to 3.56 -
Landing - 4.52m x 1.91m (14'10 x 6'3) -
Master Bedroom - 4.72m x 4.42m (15'6 x 14'6) -
Bedroom Two - 4.32m x 4.37m narrowing to 3.20m (14'2 x 14'4 narr -
Bedroom Three - 3.18m x 2.34m (10'5 x 7'8) -
Bathroom - 2.39m x 2.34m (7'10 x 7'8) -
BrochuresBrochureWest Street, Kings Cliffe, Peterborough
West Street, Kings Cliffe, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station6.0 miles
About the agent
Since opening its doors in March 2014, the branch has seen huge success and growth. It has even been recognised by rightmove.co.uk as the top selling agent in Stamford for the month of November 2014, despite being open for only eight months.
Owned & run by Managing Director, Jason Treadwell, the branch specialises in sales, valuations, financial services, mortgages, conveyancing, land valuations (plots) and new homes. The branch boasts a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30549526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.