Andrews House, Tadros Court
- Top Floor apartment with Views
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Kitchen with fitted Appliances
- 2 Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite)
- Further Bathroom
- Not far from Train Station
- Allocated Parking
- Double Glazing
- Electric Heating
Entrance Hall with storage cupboards, open plan Living Room/Kitchen, The fitted Kitchen has built in appliances including Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Hob, Washing Machine and Dishwasher, the high level units also have courtesy under cupboard lighting, 2 bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from and ensuite Shower Room, there is a further bathroom. Allocated parking for 1 car.
In contrast to all the tradition and tranquillity of the villages surrounding it, High Wycombe town centre has its eyes fixed firmly on the future. Currently in the midst of a massive updating project including expansion of the bustling Eden shopping centre, a brand new leisure centre along with a huge range of busy restaurants and bars, the town is fast becoming the place to live for everyone from first time buyers to seasoned commuters alike. Placed at Junction 4 of the M40 and having a train station in the centre offering a 24 minute commute to London Marylebone, High Wycombe is an ideal location to commute from. With a range of fantastic primary as well as renowned grammar and private schools, education is one of the main reasons people move to High Wycombe and stay there.
BrochuresBrochure - AH
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Andrews House, Tadros Court
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Wycombe Station0.7 miles
- Bourne End Station3.5 miles
- Beaconsfield Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Kingshills Estate Agents, High Wycombe
Kingsmead Business Park, Frederick Place, Loudwater, High Wycombe, HP11 1JU
Kingshills is a vibrant, young estate agent covering the High Wycombe area and all the surrounding towns and villages. Our team is made up of experienced and local people who offer the best possible service whether you are buying or selling. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking attitude to ensure we market your property using all the latest technology coupled with traditional methods. We are committed to outstanding service every step of the way!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103503000561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingshills Estate Agents, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.