Jericho, Wolvercote Mill, Oxford
- Â£2,000 incentive if you book to view via Breckon & Breckon and reserve this home
- Part Exchange available*
- Incentives available
- Bosch intergrated appliances
- Show home now open
- Woodland walks nearby
- New cycle route into the city centre
- Cycle storage
- Bi-folding doors on to the rear garden
- Prime village location
The Jericho Mews is a stylish three bedroom terraced home that has been carefully designed to maximise the space it offers.
The ground floor provides open plan living with a kitchen including Bosch integrated appliances and an open plan sitting / dining room with bi-folding doors opening on to the rear garden. This property has been well designed with storage in mind, with an under stairs storage cupboard off the dining room. There is also a ground floor WC. All three bedrooms are on the first floor. The master bedroom is to the rear of the property and benefits from a fitted wardrobe and an en-suite shower room. Two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also a separate airing cupboard available for further storage.
Prior to entering this home there is a secure bicycle store. Two parking spaces are available to the front of the property.
*Please note some external and internal images are computer generated or show homes images and are indicative only.
* The £2,000 incentive is in John Lewis vouchers and will be paid upon completion*
*This listing is for Plot 117. EPC available on request
Jericho, Wolvercote Mill, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Parkway Station1.6 miles
- Oxford Station2.4 miles
- Islip Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Breckon & Breckon is an independent firm of Estate Agents established in 1947 and now operating from a network of six offices in the county of Oxfordshire. We are property professionals with many years of experience in the local market. Whilst we are constantly recommended by many firms of solicitors, high street banks and other institutions, we are very proud of the fact that the majority of our new business comes from the personal recommendations of past clients.
As a privately owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SUM210145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckon & Breckon New Homes, Summertown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.