Crouch Hill, Crouch End, London, N4
- Five Bedroom Victorian House
- Approximately 1834 SqFt (170sqm) of Internal Living Space
- CIRCA 50Ft Private Rear Garden
- In Need of Full Refurbishment
- 0.1 Miles From Crouch Hill Station
- 0.7 Miles From Finsbury Park Station
- Close To Amenities
Presented over three main floors with further addition of basement, this charming house which still retains some of its original features offers a wonderful opportunity for those looking to create a beautiful family to their own specification. Accessed on the ground floor the, the entrance makes way to two large separate reception rooms, kitchen and dining room.
The first floor comprises two double bedrooms, bathroom and well-proportioned third bedroom, whilst the second floor has two further double bedrooms and single bedroom. To the rear of the property is a sizable rear garden, ideal for further entertainment space.
This idyllic location ensures you are only a short walk from the main hub of Crouch End with range of amenities including boutique clothes shops, wide selection of restaurants, independent cafés and bakeries. Crouch End has a wealth of leisure facilities on its doorstep with range of health clubs, gym, swimming pool, cricket and tennis clubs. The area has always been a place of culture with the Bohemian sect of artists making it their home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Crouch Hill, Crouch End, London, N4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crouch Hill Station0.1 miles
- Harringay Station0.7 miles
- Upper Holloway Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Established in 1852, we pride ourselves on our service and traditional values as a long standing estate agency in the capital city, the very heart of London. Beyond offering Residential and Commercial Property, Drivers & Norris also offer many related services, providing a complete estate agency solution whatever your requirement, including: * Surveys & Valuation * Mortgages & Financial Services * New Homes * Relocation * Overseas Property
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DAN210088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drivers & Norris, Islington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.