Heath Lane, WA3
- SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- GREAT LOCATION FOR COMMUTER ROUTES
- HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION
THE LIGHTSHAW - STUNNING DESIGN AND EXTRAORDINARY LIVING SPACES
COMBINED TO CREATE A MUST-VIEW EXPERIENCE
Ideally located for access to the A580 East Lancashire Road and connection to all major motorway networks.
Local leisure attractions include: Pennington Country Park, Leigh Sports Village and The Leigh Centurions Rugby Ground, Leigh Rugby Union, whilst larger sporting attractions include Haydock Park Racecourse, Manchester United and Liverpool Football Clubs, plus many more. Leigh is convenient for both Liverpool, Manchester and Salford Quays, with many attractions including the new Liverpool One shopping experience and Manchester boasts some of the country's finest restaurants, shopping and leisure facilities and on its outskirts lies the Trafford Centre and Media City.
GROUND FLOOR : The bright and inviting open plan kitchen diner, is a fantastic entertaining space. Its bi-fold doors open onto the garden, holistically connecting your home with its outside space. A utility room is conveniently situated off the kitchen, it is equipped with a sink unit and has an external door. From the hallway you have access to a downstairs WC and spacious lounge, with beautiful feature bay window.
FIRST FLOOR : Upstairs has been planned to encompass the ethos of modern-day living. Bedrooms and inbuilt storage on the first floor allow you to utilise the space to fit around your family, whether that be sleeping, working or perhaps even gaming! There are three doubles and one single bedroom, making this house a perfect space for small or large families. The master bedroom has an en-suite with shower, whilst the other three bedrooms have access from the landing to the family bathroom.
OUR THINKING IS: Flexibility is key to modern living and the The Lightshaw encompasses an organic flow of space which is fitting to any homeowner, whether that be a single person or large family.
DIRECTIONS: Sat Nav Ref WA3 2SJ
* 10 Year Q-Assure New Home Warranty
* UPVC double glazed mock sash windows, Anthracite Grey (external) White (Internal)
* Multi locking Bifold doors
* Velux centre pivot roof windows (where applicable)
* Oakwood multi facing bricks with semi-dry cast Stone lintels and sills
* Marley modern smooth grey roof tiles
* Potterton Combination Condensing Gas Boiler with a wired programmable thermostat
* UPVC fascia, soffit and downpipe in flat black
* Cavity wall and loft insulation
* Energy efficient ceiling light fittings
* Downlighters fitted to kitchens, bathrooms and en-suites
Heath Lane, WA3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newton-le-Willows Station1.6 miles
- Earlestown Station2.5 miles
- Bryn Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Cooke & Company was formed in 1994. Its philosophy has been firmly based on a positive and proactive approach to selling houses, with customer care of paramount importance We deal with a wide range of properties and are able to offer prospective clients advice on value, marketing strategy and suggested ways of selling.
We are delighted to visit prospective clients at their home for an initial appraisal without charge or obligation. The founder and Managing Director
Simon Cooke ha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference plot2hazelfieldgardens. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooke & Company, Leigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.