York Road, London, E17
- chain free
- spacious living areas
- close proximity to Blackhorse Road Station & St James St station
- short stroll to Walthamstow Wetlands
roperty which is currently let and is being sold on a chain free basis has already been extended up in to the loft to create a fourth bedroom
with its own en-suite and offers a growing family the perfect home in one of Walthamstow's most attractive spots.
Do not miss this opportunity as they are few and far between.
York Road, London, E17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. James Street Station0.3 miles
- Blackhorse Road Station0.5 miles
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
With 11 great branches we are known to be probably the number 1 Estate Agency group in East London and Essex.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0090251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estates, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.