Riverside Court, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire
- Superb one bedroom apartment
- Outlook to the communal gardens and beyond
- Very convenient for access to Town centre
- Economical underfloor heating
- Camera Door Entry System
- Lifts to all floors
- House Manager on-site Monday to Friday for 6 hours a day
- 24 Hour careline system for peace-of-mind
- Excellent Communal facilities
- Communal Lounge where social events take place
Summary - Riverside Court is a sought-after development constructed by McCarthy & Stone in 2017 specifically providing independent retirement living for those over 60 years of age. Peace-of-mind is provided by our excellent House Manager on-site Monday to Friday for 6 hours a day, who oversees the smooth running of the development. There is also a 24-hour emergency call system provided via a personal pendant alarm and with call points in the bathroom.
The development includes a Homeowners' lounge where regular activities take place providing a friendly and thriving social scene and ensuring that there is never a reason to be lonely at Riverside Court but of course without obligation therefore also allowing Home Owners to remain as private as they wish. The excellent facilities extend to the lovely landscaped gardens and a well-appointed guest suite available for family and friends who may wish to visit for which a small nightly charge applies. There is a lift service to all floors.
Riverside Court overlooks the adjoining Gavenny River, Swan Meadow and St Mary's Church, being just a short easy walk to the centre of this bustling Market Town with immediate access to the bus station whilst the town's railway station is within a half a mile walking distance.
Entrance Hallway - Front door with spy hole leads to the entrance hall, 24-hour Tunstall emergency response pull cord system, cupboard with boiler supplying hot water and Vent Axia system. Illuminated light switches, smoke detector, security door entry system with intercom. A feature glazed panalled door leads to the living room.
Living Room With Juliette Balcony - Bright and airy spacious lounge with double-glazed french door to a Juliette Balcony, boasting a very pleasant outlook to the communal gardens and beyond. TV and telephone points, ceiling light and raised electric power sockets. An opening from the Living Room leads to the Kitchen.
Kitchen - Excellent kitchen with soft cream, high gloss fronted units having a contrasting laminated worktop with matching upstands and incorporating a stainless steel sink. Integrated appliances comprise; built-in oven, ceramic hob with glazed splash-panel and stainless steel chimney hood over, concealed fridge and freezer. Under pelmet lighting and fully tiled floor.
Double Bedroom - Spacious double bedroom. with a double-glazed windows with views to the communal gardens. Built in mirror-fronted sliding door wardrobe. Ceiling lights, TV and phone point.
Shower Room - Modern white suite comprising; a back-to-wall WC with concealed cistern, vanity wash basin with undersink store cupboard and mirror with integrated light and shaver point over, separate level access, walk-in shower cubicle with both raindrop and adjustable shower heads, heated ladder radiator, emergency pull cord, extensively tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
Service Charge (Breakdown) - • Cleaning of communal windows
• Water rates for communal areas and apartments
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
• Buildings insurance
The service charge does not cover external costs such as your Council Tax, electricity or TV. Please contact your Property Consultant or House Manager for further details.
Lease Information - Lease Length: 999 years from 2016
Ground Rent: £425 p.a.
BrochuresRiverside Court, Abergavenny, MonmouthshireEAC Link
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Riverside Court, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Let our experience enhance your experience of later life. We’ve been building outstanding apartments in prime locations for 40 years to suit all lifestyles and stages of retirement.
All our properties are designed to make living easier and are built to high standards – just two of the reasons we’ve been awarded the 5-star rating for customer satisfaction in an independent survey by the Home Builders Federation every year since the awards began. We are the only housebuilder of any size o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30551238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy & Stone Resales, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.