Brambletyne Avenue, Saltdean, Brighton, BN2
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Large corner plot
- Well proportioned bedrooms and living space
- South facing garden
- Open plan kitchen/ diner
- Garage/ off street parking
- Link detached house in a sought after location
- Modern fitted bathroom / kitchen
Jack Taggart & Co are pleased to offer you this deceptively spacious three bedroom detached bungalow is in superb modern decorative order throughout. The front of the house is beautifully appointed with block paved parking for multiple cars and the house itself is stylishly finished.
As you enter the large hallway leads to all the main rooms and all the way through to the kitchen area at the other end of the house. The main reception room is a large light and bright room with door leading onto the garden. This room is decorated to a high standard which you will find is the same throughout this fantastic property. The kitchen is located at the far end of the house and has a lovely south facing window, it is modern and very well fitted and includes a range of integrated appliances. The kitchen opens into the conservatory.
This really allows for a feeling of bringing the outside in, which makes for an ideal backdrop when entertaining. This wonderful space opens up to the decking which leads through to the south facing garden which has a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn. The bathroom is another amazing room with a modern finish. There is an electric shower over the bath. There are three good size double bedrooms.
Brambletyne Avenue is an extremely popular road situated near Saltdean Park and the recently refurbished Saltdean Lido. It is also just a short distance from the local shops and sea. The Sussex National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty just on your doorstep. It is also just a short distance from the friendly and welcoming Rottingdean beach. There are excellent bus links into Brighton City Centre and one directly to Brighton Station.
Viewing is highly recommended.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Brambletyne Avenue, Saltdean, Brighton, BN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southease Station3.4 miles
- Newhaven Town Station3.8 miles
- Newhaven Marine Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency is changing?
Jack Taggart & Co is a Traditional and Online estate agent that will offer both vendors and buyers a complete service helping them move throughout Brighton & Hove and beyond.
Our forward thinking, modern approach to Estate agency will not only market your property to as many buyers possible and achieve you the best possible price it will also ensure that we deliver you the highest level of customer service.
We will advertise your property on all th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20209516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Taggart & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.