High Street, Holme-On-Spalding-Moor, YO43
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER
- DOUBLE OVEN, HOB & INTEGRATED EXTRACTOR FAN
- DINING AREA FRENCH DOORS
- DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- DEPOSITS FROM £3,675
- AVAILABLE FROM A 35% SHARE
- DRIVEWAY WITH SPACE FOR 2 CARS
- VIEW HOME NOW OPEN
Our view home is now open on an appointment only basis. Please call or email us to book your appointment.
Shared Ownership is a great way to get on to the property ladder when you can't quite afford to buy a home on the open market. Based upon your affordability, you can buy an initial share of your home and make a small monthly payment to rent the remaining share from us.
35% Share for £73,500
Rent (pcm) - £312.81
5% deposit of £3,675
50% Share for £105,000
Rent (pcm) - £240.63
5% deposit of £5,250
75% Share for £157,500
Rent (pcm) - £120.31
5% deposit of £7,875
Please be aware that you can purchase up to 75% share based upon your affordability. There is also a service charge of £22.84pcm.
On the ground floor there is an open plan kitchen diner with double oven, hob and integrated extractor fan. There is a set of French doors leading to the rear enclosed garden with turf.
To the front of the property is the family living room. Also on this floor is a WC.
On the first floor is three bedrooms and a family bathroom with shower over bath.
Please note the Stonesdale collection is advertised off plan.
*Please note images used are of a similar property and have been used for illustrative purposes only.*
The particulars within this advert are intended only as general guidance. Space Homes therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of Space Homes can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty.
We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract and non is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. If measurements are displayed these have been taken as a guide and may not be precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us.
High Street, Holme-On-Spalding-Moor, YO43
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Howden Station6.0 miles
About the development
- A collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Exclusively available with Shared Ownership
- Shares available from 35%
- Located in the picturesque village of Holme-on-Spalding-Moor
- Good schools nearby
- Deposits from £3,569.12
We know that choosing a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll ever make, that's why we're committed to making your home buying experience as smooth as possible. We want you to love the home you find and how you found it.
We're a Yorkshire based developer so we know the areas people want to live and with this in mind, we build high quality homes across communities within the Yorkshire region. Whatever your current situation, we're committed to helping you choose a home that is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference plot7-75share. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Space Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.