Flat 20 Liseran Court, 3 Ardisia Mews, London, E7
- 1 bedroom
- Private outdoor space
- High Specification
- Zanussi integrated appliances
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Video door entry system
- Interlinked Courtyards
- Minutes away from local amenities
- Minutes away from fast, frequent rail connections
Tenure: Leasehold, 125 years remaining
AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW!
20 Fernfield Court
1 bedroom property
Full Market Value - £360,000
Minimum 25% share price - £90,000
A well presented development with 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments spread over 3 blocks available to view now under the Shared Ownership Scheme.
These Shared Ownership apartments are a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers to purchase their first home.
This beautiful unique development consists of modern one, two & three bedroom apartments each with their own private outdoor space including views overlooking the London Sky Line.
The development benefits from its own interlinked courtyards.
Each new home has been designed with flowing, light-filled layouts and finished to a high specification to meet your every comfort which provides a modern, contemporary feel - perfect for relaxed living.
Specification listed below.
Forest Gate offers a wealth of places to shop, cafes, local pubs, restaurants for all.
Living at Earlham Square means having frequent rail services just around the corner. Trains run from Forest Gate station, a two-minute walk away, into Liverpool Street and Underground connections via the Central, Hammersmith & City, and District Lines in just 15 minutes. Stratford is even quicker, a four-minute hop to one of London's most dynamic new centres for work and leisure. It means Earlham Square offers the opportunity for a work-life balance few can match.
To receive more information and to book viewing please call or email to register your interest.
* Symphony Woodbury Range 'Gloss platinum' units with polished chrome handles
* Symphony 'Dark ash' laminate worktop
* Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
* Zanussi integrated oven in tall unit or under hob
* Zanussi ceramic 4-ring hob
* Zanussi integrated dishwasher
* Zanussi free-standing washer/dryer
* Zanussi integrated stainless steel microwave
* Blanco 1 ½ bowl sink or Blanco Classic main bowl
* Blanco Trim chrome tap
* Symphony Woodbury 'Chalk white' glass splashback
* Symphony LED strip lighting
* Smeg extractor hood
Bathrooms & En-suites
* Ideal Standard back-to-wall toilet with soft close lid and chrome finish flush plate
* Ideal Standard Concept Cube basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap
* KALDEWEI Eurowa bath (where applicable)
* Hansgrohe bath mixer tap (where applicable)
* Hansgrohe Croma shower kit and Merlyn hinged shower screen (where applicable)
* Hansgrohe mixer shower control
* Draks vanity top in 'Egger Black Havana Pine' with under basin box
* Chrome plated steel toilet roll holder
* Anti-slip ceramic wall and floor tiles by GEMINI in 'Concrete'
* Heated towel rail
* Draks bespoke mirror unit provided to main bathroom
* Shaver socket
Heating, electrical & Lighting
* White finish sockets and switches
* BT master point in each unit
* Multimedia including TV point in each unit
* Video door entry handset to each unit
* Light to balconies/terraces where applicable
* Amtico wood effect luxury vinyl tiling to the kitchen, living room and hallway
* Kingsmead carpet Pennine Twist - Cloud to bedrooms
* Fitted wardrobes with mirror doors, full length shelf and hanging rail
* Walls, ceilings and joinery finished in Crown Trade, White paint
* Stainless steel door hardware
Energy Performance CertificatesPredicted EPC
Flat 20 Liseran Court, 3 Ardisia Mews, London, E7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Forest Gate Station0.1 miles
- Wanstead Park Station0.3 miles
- Maryland Station0.8 miles
About the agent
After 5 years in Watford, establishing themselves as a leading player, Imagine moved to a stunning brand new 3500' sq split level office in May 2011. Conscious of proving that "Agent's aren't all the same" the commitment to proper prime location premises at a time many rely on the internet alone, is a departure from the norm.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20FernfieldC302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Imagine Living, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.