St. Michaels Avenue, Bramhall
- Bespoke Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Approximately 3,500 sq ft
- Six Bedrooms
- Private Garden Plot
- Sought After Location
- Walking Distance to Bramhall Village
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Maison Haus
Occupying a large mature private west facing garden plot, with both an alfresco and evening terrace. The property was built by the current owner and finished to a very high standard throughout. Briefly comprising of; a large open entrance hallway with an oak staircase and gallery landing, drawing room, formal dining room, office, sitting room, wc and an open plan dining kitchen leading to a utility room.
The first and second floor accommodation briefly comprises of six bedrooms, two with en-suits and the remaining four serviced by a large bathroom suite. The off road parking is ample with a block paved driveway for five cars and further space within the detached garage.
For a private showing please contact
St Michaels Avenue is one of Bramhall's most desirable avenues and is within walking distance to the Village which hosts a number of popular restaurants and wine bars whilst still being within walking distance to Bramhall Park.
BrochuresSt. Michaels Avenue, Bramhall
St. Michaels Avenue, Bramhall
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bramhall Station0.6 miles
- Cheadle Hulme Station1.1 miles
- Woodsmoor Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Maison Haus are an innovative, hybrid and proactive Estate Agency. We deliver on service and results focusing on the UK's Premium Sales & Lettings Market. Maison Haus consists of a team that are both highly trained and experienced, ensuring the highest of standards by overseeing each property transaction from start to finish in a proactive, smooth and meticulous manor. Located in Knutsford, Cheshire with an office also in Manchester City Centre.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30497667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maison Haus, Alderley Edge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.