Lake View House, High Peak
- Approximately 5 Acres inc Fishing Lake
- Executive Detached
- Luxury Leisure Facilities
- Impressive Manicured Formal Gardens
- Breath Taking Panoramic Views
- Outbuildings / Annex / Games Room
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Maison Haus
Lake View is certainly a property of distinction, occupying an elevated position in beautiful manicured gardens approximately 5 acres in size. Accessed via an set off imposing gates leading to a sweeping driveway which the two fishing lakes are visible, once you reach the house the driveway continues to the side of the property where the car port and offices/stables can be found.The property opens to a large and impressive hallway with a gallery landing, living room, dining room, wc and Kitchen. The fully fitted dining kitchen opens on to the rear family room, conservatory sitting room and indoor pool house.
BrochuresLake View House, High Peak
Lake View House, High Peak
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Furness Vale Station0.2 miles
- New Mills Newtown Station0.7 miles
- New Mills Central Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Maison Haus are an innovative, hybrid and proactive Estate Agency. We deliver on service and results focusing on the UK's Premium Sales & Lettings Market. Maison Haus consists of a team that are both highly trained and experienced, ensuring the highest of standards by overseeing each property transaction from start to finish in a proactive, smooth and meticulous manor. Located in Knutsford, Cheshire with an office also in Manchester City Centre.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30502215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maison Haus, Alderley Edge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.